DC.com store

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the throwbacks on NFL.com for the Roy Williams jersey are the same ones that DC.com sells? I am going to get one and they are cheaper there on NFL.com. They say on NFL.com that they are Reebok. The only difference I see is that the blue doesn't look as dark.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they are both the same.
They are both Reebok.

You should email them or call them to verify.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
They are the same. No difference. You have to make sure of which one you are getting though.. are you looking for the replica (around $75), the "replauthentic" (about $100), or the authentic "on field" jersey, ($225)? Make sure you are getting what you want.

Reaction score
The obvious choice is the authentic ones, but those replauthentic sound intriguing. Are those the ones that have sewn on letters and numbers, but they are kind of like vinyl? I like those better because those replica jerseys just end up peeling off. I have to Emmitt Smith jerseys. One is authentic and one is a replica. The replica is all peeling apart now. I hate it.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Yes, the replauthentic have the name & numbers sewn on.... the biggest difference you can tell is the material is thicker with the authentic, and the sleeves are cuffed. Other than that, it's a great deal and nope, you don't have to deal with the numbers peeling or cracking.

Reaction score
Any good places on the net to get those kinds? I would like to have the Thanksgiving throwback of Roy Williams.

Reaction score
Forgot, what exactly is the name of those jerseys. I did a Google search for replauthentic and nothing really came up.

Rayman

Reaction score
UppityCracker2 said:
Forgot, what exactly is the name of those jerseys. I did a Google search for replauthentic and nothing really came up.

I believe they are called "replithentic"

Reaction score
Ok, I found one place that has them called "Sideline Apparel". They have the Roy Williams for $99, so I guess that is pretty good.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
UppityCracker2 said:
Ok, I found one place that has them called "Sideline Apparel". They have the Roy Williams for $99, so I guess that is pretty good.
That is the standard price from any reputable dealer. You can go on Ebay and find them lower but they are probably fakes. A friend of mine bought a Roy Williams jersey on Ebay and washed it... his white numbers now have a nice blue tinge to them.

Reaction score
Replicas only peel if u leave them in the dryer too long, I leave mine in the dryer for about 2 mins then hang dry it.