Video: DC | Dak Prescott: Focused on Helping This Team

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
That is funny, but essentially correct. Many in the media point out how well Kirk Cousins has done financially without ever winning a significant game. Dak Prescott is soon going to take the top spot in that conversation when he signs a new deal with whatever team he signs with. The Cowboys lost to the Packers. Dak is nonetheless a big winner. No matter his expression or what he says when he speaks, he has to be laughing his *** off. The only person in the Cowboys’ operation laughing harder while fans buy countless hats to wear backwards, replica jerseys and logo key chains is Jerry Jones.
I think Sam Bradford may be the all-time winner of QBs that have made the most and done the least sweepstakes. For Jerry, the real scoreboard is on Forbes not NFL.com, he doesn't actually have to assemble a contender, just generate enough drama to make headlines and make that money. It's all about the packaging and marketing not the quality of the product. The Jones are like the Khardasians, no real substance, just say and do outrageous things and market the hell out of yourself.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Get properly informed. Know what truly happened and why. Learn and understand the game.

How many times have you watched that vid? Damn, everyday you post a Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley vid.

If Beasley is so damn good why is he not with a team? Warner is a media pundit, that is all he is and he has you by the short hairs. Beasley or Warner did not throw the ball. And, if the receiver ran a wrong route, Dak should have known that and not thrown the ball. Oh, but Dak is so amazing, SB coming up.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get properly informed. Know what truly happened and why. Learn and understand the game.

Serious question. Are you maintaining a running list of your fellow members you are replying with specific videos in order for them 'to learn something'?

All you can do is try and have another member look at a video. It is up to them whether they will choose to watch it and/or comprehend your viewpoint.

And that is it. The effort goes beyond trying to get someone else 'to learn something' if you post the same material to them more than once.

The effort morphs into harassment if it goes beyond that stage. No one can make someone else do anything on this site. Scratching fellow members' name off the 'must learn from this video' list after you provide it directly to them in a reply post might be seen as a welcome gesture, no matter how they might feel about the person being discussed in any video.

shabazz

Reaction score
Serious question. Are you maintaining a running list of your fellow members you are replying with specific videos in order for them 'to learn something'?

Personally, I've been terrified he's gonna send me the trailer to "Shaving Ryan's Privates" to show the razor sharp passing windows Dak has thrown into

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
You helped decrease my lifespan over these last 9 seasons! Get lost!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

All you can do is try and have another member look at a video. It is up to them whether they will choose to watch it and/or comprehend your viewpoint.

And that is it. The effort goes beyond trying to get someone else 'to learn something' if you post the same material to them more than once.

The effort morphs into harassment if it goes beyond that stage. No one can make someone else do anything on this site. Scratching fellow members' name off the 'must learn from this video' list after you provide it directly to them in a reply post might be seen as a welcome gesture, no matter how they might feel about the person being discussed in any video.
I've seen that vid posted so many times that I see it when I'm sleeping, I see it when I'm awake, I see when I'm bad or good so it can't be Dak's fault for goodness sake.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How many times have you watched that vid? Damn, everyday you post a Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley vid.

If Beasley is so damn good why is he not with a team? Warner is a media pundit, that is all he is and he has you by the short hairs. Beasley or Warner did not throw the ball. And, if the receiver ran a wrong route, Dak should have known that and not thrown the ball. Oh, but Dak is so amazing, SB coming up.
You still don't understand what they are teaching you. Shows you don't understand football. Why are you here? Oh, I forgot, just to rant and spew your anger about a sport you don't understand. Got it.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I think Sam Bradford may be the all-time winner of QBs that have made the most and done the least sweepstakes. For Jerry, the real scoreboard is on Forbes not NFL.com, he doesn't actually have to assemble a contender, just generate enough drama to make headlines and make that money. It's all about the packaging and marketing not the quality of the product. The Jones are like the Khardasians, no real substance, just say and do outrageous things and market the hell out of yourself.
You really have to tip your hat to Jerry. He chose a path with his franchise, stayed true to what he wanted to do, and is a significant person in NFL history. He’s got no worries.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You still don't understand what they are teaching you. Shows you don't understand football. Why are you here? Oh, I forgot, just to rant and spew your anger about a sport you don't understand. Got it.
Oh, I'm sorry. Was that vid only for me? I must not be worthy to your teaching. I must see it over and over and over and...(brb, i'm gonna watch it just a few more times).

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Yet, you guys allow them to spew their badly misinformed poison. Which is better? To understand the game or to spew the same uninformed vile comments? Funny because the Cowboys (who are the professionals) do the opposite of what is pushed by the majority around here, yet the Cowboys keep with winning seasons and making the playoffs for 3 years straight and counting.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've seen that vid posted so many times that I see it when I'm sleeping, I see it when I'm awake, I see when I'm bad or good so it can't be Dak's fault for goodness sake.
You are in need of therapy to rid yourself of those dreams. Here is a remedy that might help:
  • Buy a Green Bay Packer jersey
  • Grab a football
  • Contact a friend
  • Ask your friend to meet you at a football field (any field will do)
  • At the field, ask your friend to put on the Packer jersey and tell him to stand about 20 yards away from you
  • Holding the football in throwing hand, turn to your friend and throw it ten yards above his head (keep repeating this pattern 20 times)
  • Finally, tell your friend to repeat this phrase word-for-word each time you throw the ball: "Dang it! I could have had a pick six!"
Come back and post how well the therapy has worked.

Just kidding Prescott supporters. Please don't kill me.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yet, you guys allow them to spew their badly misinformed poison. Which is better? To understand the game or to spew the same uninformed vile comments? Funny because the Cowboys (who are the professionals) do the opposite of what is pushed by the majority around here, yet the Cowboys keep with winning seasons and making the playoffs for 3 years straight and counting.
Three years and counting losing in the playoffs. One to a 7th seed with a kid at QB. If that is winning to you then perhaps you should contact Kurt Warner or Cole Beasley for advice. FYI.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Allow? lol. This is a fansite called CowboysZone. It is not Stalag 13.

You want Colonel Klink. Werner Clemperer's remains were cremated and scattered in the ocean. You can gather him up again if you can procure a boat and find a BIG sifter...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You are in need of therapy to rid yourself of those dreams. Here is a remedy that might help:
  • Buy a Green Bay Packer jersey
  • Grab a football
  • Contact a friend
  • Ask your friend to meet you at a football field (any field will do)
  • At the field, ask your friend to put on the Packer jersey and tell him to stand about 20 yards away from you
  • Holding the football in throwing hand, turn to your friend and throw it ten yards above his head (keep repeating this pattern 20 times)
  • Finally, tell your friend to repeat these phrase word-for-word each time you throw the ball: "Dang it! I could have had a pick six!"
Come back and post how well the therapy has worked.

Just kidding Prescott supporters. Please don't kill me.
Does that mean I have to play Dak and throw the ball? No...I'll go watch AC's vid ten or more times.