News: DC: Jerry Jones doesn't anticipate Sam Williams arrest to impact playing status

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Well he’s right technically. The legal action will need to run its course before Goodell does anything about it. It’ll be at least until halfway through the season before anything moves there and any NFL punishment likely is enacted in 2024.

Also, bringing up Zeke is useless. He was accused of DV at a time where the hot button issue was DV. He was always going to get the book thrown at him. Weed and weapons are par for the course when it comes to offseason arrests these days.
I think he should get prison time tomorrow morning...because I'm a basic moron American human.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Where was Jerry’s fixer when this was going down?

Don’t try telling me they don’t have one. If they actually don’t, they’d better get one.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Because the owner increasingly acts like a total idiot.
Ironically, we have had lower player off the field issues than most teams over a number of years. Jerry's current Sam Williams misguided sarcastic remark is easy pickings for those that really abhor him. He really doesn't tangibly run the team anymore, just speaks like he does at times. Doesn't do the team or fans any favors with his comments but it's not enough to not root for the team. Historic level post-season losing fatigue would be a better reason.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Jerry don't care if he has criminals and thugs on the team as long as he continues to make Forbes he is good.