News: DC: Jerry Jones doesn't anticipate Sam Williams arrest to impact playing status

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why? Because he smokes weed?

You might want to try rooting for a Pop Warner league if you want to find one where the players aren’t getting high.
Today's weed is so destructive. Its THC levels are 30x+ more potent than it was 30 years ago. So patently destructive in the long-term to a human body. I'm amazed people don't care.

plasticman

Reaction score
Historically, there have been so many things that the GM for the Dallas Cowboys didn't anticipate.

bigE79

Reaction score
I'm surprised how many of these guys keep getting popped, it's like the police are monitoring everything do,,, either that or they're running around doing incredibly stupid things calling attention to themselves.
I suspect door number 2

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Today's weed is so destructive. Its THC levels are 30x+ more potent than it was 30 years ago. So patently destructive in the long-term to a human body. I'm amazed people don't care.
Randy Gregory is a huge fan.

exciter

Reaction score
This is becoming a very hard team to root for.
Why? Because he was practicing his 2nd amendment right to carry while in possession of a drug that shouldn’t be illegal. If he had been stopped after picking up a 12 pack on his way home from hunting it wouldn’t be an issue!

RonWashington

Reaction score
Sam is a throw back . Would have fit right in with those 90’s clubs . Wrecks on the N Dallas toll road after some in flight thirst quenching or Irvin and his traveling barber shop . I think Sam Williams has some real talent . Will it pan out for him here ? Only he can control that .

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Being good at your craft can afford you lots of rope. And by the way, since when does a little weed get you in trouble? BTW, I've never done drugs or alcohol in my life, I just thought weed was a non factor now days.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
No culture of accountability in this organization. The results speak for themselves.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The bottom line......Sam is worth more to the team than a couple of minor law issues. Pretty sure if this was a bottom-tier player, they would have cut him already.

817Gill

Reaction score
Well he’s right technically. The legal action will need to run its course before Goodell does anything about it. It’ll be at least until halfway through the season before anything moves there and any NFL punishment likely is enacted in 2024.

Also, bringing up Zeke is useless. He was accused of DV at a time where the hot button issue was DV. He was always going to get the book thrown at him. Weed and weapons are par for the course when it comes to offseason arrests these days.