News: DC: Mick Shots: Trying To Be Somewhat Reasonable

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mick Shots: Trying To Be Somewhat Reasonable

tacx3cwylmibreekwrv7

Looks like it's time for a few voices of reason.

Read Full Story

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When an article written by Mickey “Jones” Spagnola opens with the phrase, “Looks like it’s time for a few voices of reason”, I couldn’t help but laugh out loud.

The Mick is one of THE most unreasonable voices associated with the Dallas Cowboys. If you’ve ever heard him on the radio, (which happens frequently in Dallas) he is rude, arrogant and often interrupts anyone who doesn’t agree with his blue koolaide take on any subject related to the Cowboys. He has literally embarrassed himself yelling at colleagues that don’t agree with him on the radio.

I’m open minded about differing opinions on the Cowboys. But having Spagnola talking about “voices of reason” is a joke.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
There wasn’t any excuse making or even really any big opinions in here. It was basically news that everyone else already knows.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Y’all should listen to Mickey he is the only one that really knows what is going on inside the organization, the others reporters are just writing their own opinions with maybe 0% truth

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Another season of "we are great guys just a bit unlucky we should be so happy and proud and there is a long way to go". What a shill. I could have predicted this article down to the punctuation.

foofighters

Reaction score
When an article written by Mickey “Jones” Spagnola opens with the phrase, “Looks like it’s time for a few voices of reason”, I couldn’t help but laugh out loud.

The Mick is one of THE most unreasonable voices associated with the Dallas Cowboys. If you’ve ever heard him on the radio, (which happens frequently in Dallas) he is rude, arrogant and often interrupts anyone who doesn’t agree with his blue koolaide take on any subject related to the Cowboys. He has literally embarrassed himself yelling at colleagues that don’t agree with him on the radio.

I’m open minded about differing opinions on the Cowboys. But having Spagnola talking about “voices of reason” is a joke.
I cosign this. I can't stand him for the reasons you've mentioned. He comes off as a little arrogant know it all. He's that little minion off to the side of the boss who yells, "YEAH!!! What he said!!!"

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Mickey is actually smart.

Don't bite the hand that feeds.

CWR

Reaction score
At one point I actually heard Mick try to justify the fair catch this week. Im not talking about the scenario either. He actually tried to say it was a good decision regardless of all the open field and blockers in front. Smh

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone needs to tell Mickey that Jerry has no plans to adopt him or add him to the will.