News: DC: Mick Shots: Y'all Want Jerry To Shake A Leg

Plankton

Reaction score
First of all Mickey, you are from Chicago....so please do not try and get in our good graces by using "Y'all" in your title. Second of all, can you not just go the hell away.....NOBODY except Jerry likes you!!!

pvqdgyeuquszh5dkjsb9

Is that true, my boss and protector?!?!?

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
As usual Mickey tries to stack the deck and say we are all impatient while pointing out the Jerry typically takes his time naming a new HC after the season.

What he fails to understand is the fans are impatient on official word that Jason is no longer the HC. Because when Jerry thinks it's time to let a coach go (even if that is longer than us) he does it quickly.

Let's get that out of the way first. It's one argument that we as fans are impatient for the New HC and Jerry has shown he will take some time to name new HC.... However he is normally not as slow when getting rid of when he does.

Not only that, but he uses three of the worst coaches in franchise history as his talking points. What a clown.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dare I ask, what does "pants him" mean? :confused:
Pulled a person's pants down in public without warning.
It happened in front of a recording TV camera for us all to see on Hard Knocks during a practice.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Well I didn’t read it....but I know it’s him defending something as usual,and we’re all dumbcraps who give him bowel syndrome,

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pulled a person's pants down in public without warning.
It happened in front of a recording TV camera for us all to see on Hard Knocks during a practice.
Thanks for the explanation! I obviously didn't see this happen!! LOL