News: DC: Peters Loves Cowboys 'Swagger', Returning Home

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zqdRmkC.png

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Kellen Moore will destroy that swagger soon enough , but its nice while it lasts .

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Cowboys swagger? Swagger over what? 30 years of bupkis isn't something to swagger about.
I know this is an exaggeration to make a point but 30 years ago they won a super bowl on their way to be the first team to win the super bowl 3 out of 4 seasons

but yes I agree they have nothing to have a swagger about lately - don’t mind them being confident but not swagger

RonWashington

Reaction score
He got the Executive tour of the Art Gallery . Bought one right off the wall with part of the bonus .

Aven8

Reaction score
Swagger is when you know you're good and you prove it on the field in big games. If you're only doing the first part...

That, or pretending you think you’re good and than realizing you aren’t………..

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
As Parcells used to say… Consider Yourself Sucked.

Swagger is what a lifelong Eagles Vet suddenly encounters in Dallas after he is used to playing outdoors in the cold in an ugly stadium full of jail cells, in a subpar modern practice facility, with no celebrities at practice or on the sidelines daily, and with fans that gargle Philly Cheesesteaks for breakfast.

stiletto

Reaction score
He has earned over $100 million in his career. Pretty sure he didn't sign with the Cowboys for the money so I respect the fact that he still enjoys the game and is genuine. I'm also sure he got low-balled by "Cap Boy" and was wooed by Jerruh. It happens but he also gets some benefits, his family will get to see him play and he'll be able to say he played for the Cowboys. Not that it means as much as it used to obviously.