News: DC: Practice Points: Standouts vs. LAC; Lewis Injury

Carson

Reaction score
How long until Dennis Houston passes Tolbert on the depth chart??

Looks like he may be the #3 when Gallup returns

Jipper

Reaction score
Sounds like we actually got the better of another team in practice for the most part

RonWashington

Reaction score
DaRon Bland had an INT and Jabril Cox came in for some praise in some wrap up from todays Chargers practice in the Cowboys zone .

Dennis Houston had a TD catch as well as 3rd back in the making Malik Davis . Good stuff from some of the young guns trying to make an impression .

With Jourdan Lewis out with a hamstring doors wide open for Bland to be counted on when the bell rings for the TB game .

Carson

Reaction score
DaRon Bland had an INT and Jabril Cox came in for some praise in some wrap up from todays Chargers practice in the Cowboys zone .

Dennis Houston had a TD catch as well as 3rd back in the making Malik Davis . Good stuff from some of the young guns trying to make an impression .

With Jourdan Lewis out with a hamstring doors wide open for Bland to be counted on when the bell rings for the TB game .
It’s nice to hear positive things.

When I read about some of it on other sites, they make it seem like we are looking like the campo cowboys

RonWashington

Reaction score
It’s nice to hear positive things.

When I read about some of it on other sites, they make it seem like we are looking like the campo cowboys

Lol . Nah not all doom and gloom . Houston caught a 50 yard Hail Mary in the end zone . He may well be headed for opening night .

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gallimore developing into a big force inside would be huge for this team.

I think that could help to take the entire defense to the next level. Just stopping the run consistently would be huge.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Gallimore developing into a big force inside would be huge for this team.
Vs Denver last week...he didn't look good. Looked fat and slow...was playing late in the game....which is never a good sign. Hopefully he was playing himself into shape....and lost some lbs during the week.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
When healthy he has shown to be a good player
Just need him healthy

Exactly. He has shown flashes since arriving & was playing well later in his rookie year. Unfortunate injury that was obviously more significant than they originally let on. If he is healthy, I expect him to be a major contributor.