Video: DC: Radio Heads: What Changed For The Cowboys?

glimmerman

Reaction score
nothing changed. We did our jobs as coaches in prep and then executed the plan on the field. I DO think if we can point to 1 difference,its the energy level we played with.
Seemed to use a little more misdirection. And ran in them I don’t think they were expecting to be ran on. We weren’t having to be one diminsiinal.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
That wide receiver screen to Gallup was great. That used to be Peyton Manning's favorite play. Great execution by the offense.

Nice to see a well played game on all sides of the ball. 9 more games of the same and we are in the playoffs. :laugh:

zack

Reaction score
Would have preferred to hear this from experts and not talking heads. Rather it come from someone that knows from a football perspective....

Dre11

Reaction score
Would have preferred to hear this from experts and not talking heads. Rather it come from someone that knows from a football perspective....

Who are experts, and Tyler Clutts has been a player in the organization.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Seemed to use a little more misdirection. And ran in them I don’t think they were expecting to be ran on. We weren’t having to be one diminsiinal.
As long as we don’t fall back into being predictable, we’ll be on the right track!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great win for sure but Philly is in a total mess.Will reserve judgement till they play more consistent.

1 win does not 3 losses erase.

Same for me.

I feel good about Sunday's night performance, but cautiously so. The prior three losses should my confidence in the team considerably and it will take a bit for that to come back.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What changed was Garrett's failed offensive reigns were pulled from his hands once again and given back to Moore and the whole was excited about it and performed.

It sure feels that way, doesn't it? But I can't put faith in anything like that which I can't support.

What I do know is that this game a\saw the return of motion, options, and bunch formations.

I'd also like to see how much play-action they used as well. I know it was documented that there was a huge dropoff in those numbers between the three wins and three losses.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
1 win does not 3 losses erase.

Same for me.

I feel good about Sunday's night performance, but cautiously so. The prior three losses should my confidence in the team considerably and it will take a bit for that to come back.
Amen we have seen this movie before were our enthusiasm has been crushed.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I want to personally ask this team: "Why can't you guys do this all the time?"

I mean seriously, what's the problem? They looked complete. Everyone did great on Sunday night. Everyone on that team is capable of doing very good. Why is there such a big problem with consistency?

Proximo

Reaction score
Turns out, when you get takeaways, and don't give up turnovers yourselves, you win big games. It's pretty simple.

Blah blah blah.

Anyone with two eyes can see that during the previous three games the Cowboys used JG’s game plan and playbook, but against the Eagles they used KM’s game plan and playbook.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is much more fun and sensational than some rambling about the turnover differential.

:lmao:

:D

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Agreed

They have to string together a number of games like this before it starts moving the needle for me.
How about the next 8 out of 9. Sounds good in theory. Would be nice and that record would easily win the division. :)

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Nothing has changed. We just ran into an Philly squad that is worse than us. Their season is imploding and their defense is beyond banged up. This Cowboys team however will still fail against the better teams and will continue to play down to a weak opponent. Why? Because of the insane philosophy that "We like our guys"