Video: DC: Radio Heads: What Changed For The Cowboys?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Blah blah blah.

Anyone with two eyes can see that during the previous three games the Cowboys used JG’s game plan and playbook, but against the Eagles they used KM’s game plan and playbook.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is much more fun and sensational than some rambling about the turnover differential.

:lmao:

:D

That's most definitely true. :)

But you have these games where you're at minus 2 or minus 3, and you lose by a score at the end, and compare it to a game where you're plus 4 or whatever it was and converted the first 2 into 14 points. It's kind of a no-brainer, right?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I want to personally ask this team: "Why can't you guys do this all the time?"

I mean seriously, what's the problem? They looked complete. Everyone did great on Sunday night. Everyone on that team is capable of doing very good. Why is there such a big problem with consistency?
Don't underestimate mental preparation.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
nothing changed. We did our jobs as coaches in prep and then executed the plan on the field. I DO think if we can point to 1 difference,its the energy level we played with.

Ummm Tyron Smith, La’El Collins and Amari Cooper say hello.

If you don’t think getting those three back made a difference than you are out of your mind. And if the Cowboys had all three against the Jets, they probably win going away.