jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Cowboys Release QB Kellen Moore, Sign TE Blake Jarwin Off Practice Squad
Thursday, October 26, 2017 2:54 PM CDT
448f8b73e3c3ed15ea4097fa8d1de3d6-75x75.jpg

By Rob Phillips
@robphillips3

FRISCO, Texas – The Cowboys on Thursday released backup quarterback Kellen Moore and signed tight end Blake Jarwin from their practice squad.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2...len-moore-sign-te-blake-jarwin-practice-squad

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Kellen Moore dirge aside, it is important to look at the impact of this.

They clearly liked Jarwin enough to protect him.

And if the Eagles made a run now, they might again, so the concept here is he is active and on the 53 the rest of the season.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Could be as to why would we need a4th TE when they seem to not use Hanna and Swaim as much.

My sentiments also. We do a great job of developing these out of no where TEs to fill that 2 TE look. A blocker that on minimal occasions will get a look at a throw. Blake Jarwin did some work during preseason which could make either Swaim or Hanna expendable

ShiningStar

Reaction score
My sentiments also. We do a great job of developing these out of no where TEs to fill that 2 TE look. A blocker that on minimal occasions will get a look at a throw. Blake Jarwin did some work during preseason which could make either Swaim or Hanna expendable

I like Hanna but i think Dak as a better connection with Swaim right now.

Sydla

Reaction score
The Kellen Moore dirge aside, it is important to look at the impact of this.

They clearly liked Jarwin enough to protect him.

And if the Eagles made a run now, they might again, so the concept here is he is active and on the 53 the rest of the season.

Not that I am big on conspiracy theories but the Eagles have done this a few times this year already, signed or tried to sign a guy from a PS of a future opponent.

Coincidence? Probably.