Signed by Cowboys DC: Sign TE Blake Jarwin Off Practice Squad

mcmvp

Reaction score
Not that I am big on conspiracy theories but the Eagles have done this a few times this year already, signed or tried to sign a guy from a PS of a future opponent.

Coincidence? Probably.

This is true

Zman5

Reaction score
Not that I am big on conspiracy theories but the Eagles have done this a few times this year already, signed or tried to sign a guy from a PS of a future opponent.

Coincidence? Probably.

If they sign Kellen Moore off of the waivers, you might be onto something.

ferrispata

Reaction score
Is either Hanna or Swaim injured? Perhaps that could also be a reason they signed Jarwin?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Coincidence? Probably.
That little bit of intel comes at a steep cost though. If a team signs a practice squad player, they have to receive three game checks, no matter what.

The Eagles did have prior interest in him as they put him through a private workout prior to the draft.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That little bit of intel comes at a steep cost though. If a team signs a practice squad player, they have to receive three game checks, no matter what.

The Eagles did have prior interest in him as they put him through a private workout prior to the draft.
82K for 3 weeks at the rookie minimum.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
THat might be your rico kids, if they fear him going to the Eagles. I wonder how big this guys legend will get.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Some posters were claiming that we were trying to hide Rico, an unproven talent. The truth is that concussions are no joke.
We really should just add him when eligible and not play any games.... if he still has a concussion after the hit he took then he has no future in the NFL

We have carried DMC, Bene, KMoore and NBrown all year on the 53 and got nothing

conner01

Reaction score
Some posters were claiming that we were trying to hide Rico, an unproven talent. The truth is that concussions are no joke.
That is true but if he hasn’t recovered from it by now then you have to wonder if he can play again