DC Talkin' Cowboys: Don't Hang the Banner after beating the Giants

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Beating a team that continuously drafts in the top 5 isn't a big accomplishment and I don't see anyone who claims it is.
Which proves teams drafting in the top 5 continuously doesn’t assure they’ll build a good team. There’s a number of teams picking high year after year they always seem to end up with about the same record.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Which proves teams drafting in the top 5 continuously doesn’t assure they’ll build a good team. There’s a number of teams picking high year after year they always seem to end up with about the same record.

That's why maybe they should look to do it a different way maybe a little like the NBA or something else

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's why maybe they should look to do it a different way maybe a little like the NBA or something else
I don’t know how the NBA does it but the draft is a crapshoot even in the top 5. A lot of players don’t turn out. Some players drafted later turn out a lot better. The best players we have now were drafted after the top 10. We would’ve passed them up had we had a higher pick.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I used to love the break but Ambar's delivery just hurts my ears......I can't do it anymore......