News: DC: Top 50: Broaddus Reveals His Top Prospects For The 2017 NFL Draft

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I think he is high at 19. I feel he is very over rated and will bust in the nfl

I can see that. I can see him being more Darren McFadden than Adrian Peterson.

I'm okay with the 19 ranking, but I'd probably still rank him as a top 10 talent

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I can see that. I can see him being more Darren McFadden than Adrian Peterson.

I'm okay with the 19 ranking, but I'd probably still rank him as a top 10 talent
Fournette isn't on the pass catching and blocking like McFadden. Not sure why he is so hyped up for but I'm not a professional scout

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
His tools are elite. Speed, size, acceleration, agility. He is a physical specimen.
I disagree but OK. I think it's funny how he weighed in at the combine and ran a 4.5 (water weight) came in 228 at pro day but didn't run the 40.......if he is so fast and elite why not run the 40 when weighing less. I see bust all over Fournette

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Fournette isn't on the pass catching and blocking like McFadden. Not sure why he is so hyped up for but I'm not a professional scout

It's because the guy can absolutely punish people and run away from them too. He is a freak RB, even though his combine didn't really show that. He has a top gear like no other.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I disagree but OK. I think it's funny how he weighed in at the combine and ran a 4.5 (water weight) came in 228 at pro day but didn't run the 40.......if he is so fast and elite why not run the 40 when weighing less. I see bust all over Fournette
Because he had nothing to gain. Had he run a 4.4 at the pro day it wouldn't have helped and had he run a 4.6 it could have hurt. At his size, with his tape, 4.5 is plenty fast. I think he'll bust, too, but it won't be because of his running ability.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
To me, Fournette is all about the right situation. I mean, you can say that about a lot of players, most in fact, but with him it's very true. If he goes to the right Offense and coaching staff, he can be a Hall of Fame player IMO. If he goes to the wrong place, everybody is going to look back on him and wonder, what if?

Right Offense and he will be terrifying. JMO

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Because he had nothing to gain. Had he run a 4.4 at the pro day it wouldn't have helped and had he run a 4.6 it could have hurt. At his size, with his tape, 4.5 is plenty fast. I think he'll bust, too, but it won't be because of his running ability.
I disagree but that's OK

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Against college players yes

If he gets into the open field, he’s running away from probably 99% of defenders. His top end is that good—like just as good, if not better than Julio Jones.

He doesn’t give up much size to most linebackers, so I really do think his attributes will still stand out even at the highest level.

That said, top end speed isn’t much use in the NFL if you can’t get to the open field, and I have some reservations about how he reads gaps and his overall short range quickness/agility. And I also have reservations about him running with the punitive style that would make him special.

And lastly, I just don’t much care for taking players as hyped as he has been his whole college career. I don’t know much about his character, but guys like that tend not to work on their craft enough to really reach their potential because they just don’t need to early on.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If he gets into the open field, he’s running away from probably 99% of defenders. His top end is that good—like just as good, if not better than Julio Jones.

He doesn’t give up much size to most linebackers, so I really do think his attributes will still stand out even at the highest level.

That said, top end speed isn’t much use in the NFL if you can’t get to the open field, and I have some reservations about how he reads gaps and his overall short range quickness/agility. And I also have reservations about him running with the punitive style that would make him special.

And lastly, I just don’t much care for taking players as hyped as he has been his whole college career. I don’t know much about his character, but guys like that tend not to work on their craft enough to really reach their potential because they just don’t need to early on.
That's crazy I bet anything he isn't running away from 99 percent of defenders in the nfl

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score

Bigdog

Reaction score
Why do you think this is not accurate? Both played in the SEC. Both are Jr's. Cunningham posted better numbers in the same Conference, while playing on a much less talented Defense.

Reuben Foster Combine Numbers:

He was sent home.

Zach Cunningham's Combine Numbers:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/zach-cunningham?id=2558094

To my knowlege, no red flags on Cunningham. Foster has a few off the field issues already.

My question is, why wouldn't anybody look at Cunningham and not consider him a better prospect, based on the info available to us?
I think both are very good players but imo, I think Foster is better. I think he is one of the best players in the draft but I still would be hesitant to draft based on recent events. A team will need to do their due diligence on him if they want to draft him.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
You can't blame them because they are crazy like foxes. You have to keep clicking and looking at those advertisements all the way thru.
Seems pretty smart to me. If you want a detailed book on all the potential picks just spend 10bucks and get Brugler's massive draft guide.
He gives you everything you could ever want.

I was talking about including the breakdown in the image instead of in text.

Either way, I didn't bother clicking. Expecting people to click "next" 50 times is insane, especially since the entire point of a Top 50 list like this is to compare players and positions.

I'd understand this format for DCC photos or something like that.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think both are very good players but imo, I think Foster is better. I think he is one of the best players in the draft but I still would be hesitant to draft based on recent events. A team will need to do their due diligence on him if they want to draft him.

OK, but I why? I mean, nothing I see suggests this so it has to be something I'm missing.

The thing I don't really get is how you can love the Bama kid and think that the Vandy kid doesn't belong?

I don't get that.

Sydla

Reaction score
Cunningham ranked higher than Foster? Enough said.

I would think the failed drug test (a diluted sample is basically a failed test) and the concerns over his shoulder is penalizing him here.

Shake_Tiller

Reaction score
I would think the failed drug test (a diluted sample is basically a failed test) and the concerns over his shoulder is penalizing him here.

Re: Albert Breer apparently some drug history at Alabama as well.

Bigdog

Reaction score
OK, but I why? I mean, nothing I see suggests this so it has to be something I'm missing.

The thing I don't really get is how you can love the Bama kid and think that the Vandy kid doesn't belong?

I don't get that.
I think the Vandy kid does belong but talent wise I think Foster is better. What concerns me about Foster is what Sydia has said, the shoulder injury and the fail drug test. I don't want to Cunningham or Foster on the Giants, Commanders, or Eagles. I would like to see both of them out of division and conference.