DC Twitter: Jarvis Landry

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do you use Twitter? If not, get out of this conversation homie. In fact, I know you don’t. The mailbag, and the link, and the article aren’t the point. The DC official Twitter is the point. It’s sloppy!!!
The DC official twitter account is trying to get traffic on their website. Its marketing

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you use Twitter? If not, get out of this conversation homie. In fact, I know you don’t. The mailbag, and the link, and the article aren’t the point. The DC official Twitter is the point. It’s sloppy!!!

:facepalm:

So is it a site rule that you can't participate in a thread that posted a twitter post.
What rule is this, MODS can you clarify this new rule.
Are you a MOD now to tell me what threads to post in?

coult44

Reaction score
With all this being said, I’d take Jarvis in a nano second. Perhaps they will listen to my opinion.

coult44

Reaction score

So is it a site rule that you can't participate in a thread that posted a twitter post.
What rule is this, MODS can you clarify this new rule.
Are you a MOD now to tell me what threads to post in?
Thats for the Cowboys tweets threads, lol.Are your feelings that fragile? Post wherever you want. However if you have opinions about something and you have no clue about the subject, it might be better for you to sit that one out.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This thread is unintentional comedy.

It’s a tweet intended to draw interest to an article on the website.

What are people failing to compute?

Ive gotten numb the last couple years. "I saw something on the internet I dont comprehend, and now Im mad! I must tell others on the internet how mad I am at what I dont understand!"

lostar2009

Reaction score
Clicks and views. The offical Cowboys media ponder and gossip too. Ive seen them trash JJ and camp too.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats for the Cowboys tweets threads, lol.Are your feelings that fragile? Post wherever you want. However if you have opinions about something and you have no clue about the subject, it might be better for you to sit that one out.

WHAT?
No Clue...now you are just typing stupid stuff.
Maybe you need to sit it out.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Similar player to CeeDee? I don’t know seems pretty redundant but I guess we gotta hedge our bets as we see if ol 88 is worth it. If he doesn’t pan out then I think it should be the last # Jerry hands out like that. First 94 and then….

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m so confused. Why would the team twitter account ask if Jarvis Landry is a fit and have their employees write about it? Are they seriously trying to get a feel from the fans if this would make us feel better? Are they trying to get the trolls to laugh harder than they already are? Are they trying to get advice from people with real football minds? I S2G this is the craziest front office in all of professional sports!!!

Nothing confusing about it. What is tripping you up?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Similar player to CeeDee? I don’t know seems pretty redundant but I guess we gotta hedge our bets and see if ol 88 is worth it. If he doesn’t pan out then I think it should be the last # Jerry hands out like that. First 94 and then….

Jarvis Landy and Lamb arent on the same level. You must be one of the Cooper cry babies?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh no writters engage with fans about hypothetical player to the club etc. Like it matters if they are club writters or just a freelance writter/media member this is what sports writters do. Like it or hate it you are talking about it and most on here clicked on some link but all of it just promotes traffic for them.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Cowboys should be having conversations with Landry. But he's probably looking for a significant contract north of 12 million a year. This is a deep WR draft class would rather save the money on a number 3 and use the funds elsewhere. If his price came down sure worth strong consideration.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Jarvis Landy and Lamb arent on the same level. You must be one of the Cooper cry babies?
Cry baby is a bit far, but they should’ve worked something out. I’m guessing there was something behind the scenes. Like maybe black capn kirk is legit or whatever.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
1) Its just an article by writers

2) I like Jarvis. His price is probably too high. If we are going to bring in another I think it’s early in draft vs this route

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cry baby is a bit far, but they should’ve worked something out. I’m guessing there was something behind the scenes. Like maybe black capn kirk is legit or whatever.

I’m not seeing the need. And certainly not at 22 million per year. It’s about salary cap and roster management.

Once Lamb was taken coopers days were numbered.

Continue to rebuild the oline and build the defense. Dak should not need all these crazy weapons.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I’m so confused. Why would the team twitter account ask if Jarvis Landry is a fit and have their employees write about it? Are they seriously trying to get a feel from the fans if this would make us feel better? Are they trying to get the trolls to laugh harder than they already are? Are they trying to get advice from people with real football minds? I S2G this is the craziest front office in all of professional sports!!!

If you sign Landry, you should not have cut Dez. Basically the same player with Dez being more faster, athletic, and could get more separation.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We could bring in Mahomes and trolls will still complain
The trolls are just a small portion of fans unhappy with the Cowboys. A few of us 60 year fans are disillusioned also. To sluff that off is shortsighted and disrespectful

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The trolls are just a small portion of fans unhappy with the Cowboys. A few of us 60 year fans are disillusioned also. To sluff that off is shortsighted and disrespectful
So you would complain if we brought Mahomes in? Wow

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you would complain if we brought Mahomes in? Wow
Of course not. I went to TTU and have followed the kid forever. I just wanted you to know it's not just "trolls" unhappy with the Cowboys