Recommended DC: Video - Sounds from the sideline, Washington

Zordon

Reaction score
But it was Parsons who brought it up LVE said no and then added maybe after the 3rd qtr. LVE said they still have ball to play and they need to bury the other team and hang another 35 pts on them.
I get that. I'm laughing at him even suggesting that he'd possibly get pulled after the 3rd. LVE is not on that level anymore. He's playing the garbage minutes too (which is what he did).

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Schultz to DLaw: Teach me! Teach me! :laugh:

It feels good to finally have a player the other team has to consider in its game planning. As Parsons said, they don't even look his way he has his side so clamped down.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
That was really cool. I want to see the video of the WFT sidelines.
I would love to see one from the WFT sideline...
Do they have one of the skins sidelines?

gif-funny-fight-75.gif

RonnieT24

Reaction score
hahaha that was awesome!

I love the blocked punt for TD and everyone on the sideline is arguing who should get the credit because of the bet between the Offense and Defense!

They gotta split that one.. the block was by an offensive player but the recovery was by a defensive guy. I checked with Judge Judy and she agrees..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I love how genuinely happy they all are for each other.

Amen brother.. This is why I don't give a flip about all the fans and media who want to create conflict between this player and that one.. Zeke vs Pollard.. Coop vs Lamb.. Williams vs McGovern.. This is a team in every sense of the word.. All have hold of the same rope and are pulling together. Aint nobody worried about their personal crap.. They tryin to pull that Lombardi Trophy in..