Video: DC: Ware: Do you believe?

Joey9775

Reaction score
Completely depends on Monday. Show something and I'll start to believe. But still not getting excited unless they get out the divisional round.

bigE79

Reaction score
Years ago,Theebs started a thread with the exact same title,at the time,most of us did,now,I don't know anymore...this team will break your spirit..I want us to win so bad,but I always expect the worst.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. I don't believe.

The coaching staff is fine but the roster is fatally flawed and the culture is toxic.

Best case scenario is they get bullied against San Francisco for the 2nd straight year but my money's on Brady maintaining his perfect record against the Cowboys.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Of course I believe in aliens. I've seen their ships several times now. I keep telling people those little small single piolet ships can't come from far away. So there has to be a planet on the opposite side of the sun that orbits at our same rate of speed as Earth.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I've said it before, I'll believe it when I see it. I've bought in too many times only to be let down.

Make me believe, Cowboys.
How’s could anyone be confident we can ride into Tampa and beat Brady in a playoff game?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Every touch Zeke gets in this game that's not at the goal line is an opportunity wasted.
They will feature him in first drive. We will punt.

they will feature him half the game. It’s like being handicapped.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No. I don't believe.

The coaching staff is fine but the roster is fatally flawed and the culture is toxic.

Best case scenario is they get bullied against San Francisco for the 2nd straight year but my money's on Brady maintaining his perfect record against the Cowboys.
We’re going to roll into Tampa against Brady, feature zeke and win? Sorry, I’m not confident.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

This is what the Bucs head coach is saying this week. "Resiliency is great. But it will come down to execution."

I agree with that.

If — and anyone who's been watching knows it's an if — but if the Cowboys beat the Bucs, they are going to have to execute.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This is what the Bucs head coach is saying this week. "Resiliency is great. But it will come down to execution."

I agree with that.

If — and anyone who's been watching knows it's an if — but if the Cowboys beat the Bucs, they are going to have to execute.
Oh, they'll have to execute alright - the quarterback, Kellen Moore, Mike McCarthy, etc.
And I'm all for execution.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I have always believed that the Dallas Cowboys are capable of doing great things.
I know because I've seen it...so have you if you watched them long enough.
I don't know if it's time for another great thing to happen like winning the next four games.

I just know they are the Dallas Cowboys.

:starspin: