Video: DC: Ware: Do you believe?

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
That was a very “meh” hype video… Mind you, I’m not huge on them anyway, but if you are gonna do one— bring some damn energy lol

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I believe.
Screw you guys.
I believe and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Let's get this win.

nobody

Reaction score
I think recalling the past does them a disservice. It's shown in the past to build them up and make them feel like they deserve to be there and they don't go in with the right mindset.

The players SHOULD be told: You have two choices. You can prepare and go into the game hungry and desperate to win, or you can go in unprepared, be it overconfident or just to collect a paycheck. One way has a chance to get a win, the other does not. If you choose the path of loss, know that you'll be reviled, spit on, talked badly about and dismissed as unworthy and ultimately you are doomed to be forgotten, forever hailed as not good enough. If you choose the path of victory and prepare and fight for every yard and every yard, you'll be adored, cheered, remembered. Your legacy will live on.

Then again, with these snowflakes it might hurt their feelings to hear that.

Praxit

Reaction score
.lol..another I don't believe thread. Feat D. Ware..

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I believe.
Screw you guys.
I believe and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Let's get this win.
Same here.

I don't mind being wrong. But if you can't get behind this team, you're not really a fan. You're a bandwagon fan.

Zman5

Reaction score
DWare has mellowed out. We need this version of DWare on the hype video.

0ScCbZbF_o.jpg