Video: DC: Zack Martin: I'm Glad He's On Our Team Now

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
whats he going to say "dear lords, another person we dont need, when your team needs a safety but you get another player you dont need. you might be the Cowboys"
Alex Trebek: Correct answer was Defensive Back, Defensive Back. (Shaking his head sadly.) Okay, next.
Contestant: I'll take Overstocked Positions for $600, Alex.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
whats he going to say "dear lords, another person we dont need, when your team needs a safety but you get another player you dont need. you might be the Cowboys"

They are now teammates, pretty sure that all that matters to him.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
move never met you and don’t know you (not do I wish to) so dislike doesn’t enter into the equation. What I don’t like is your constant excuse making for this trash FO and coaching staff and that’s what I’m saying
And you think making a nonsensical post that isn’t even remotely a logical response to what you quoted in order to fabricate an excuse to complain about me helps you make that point?

Hell, all that shows is a bizarre obsession with what I write.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not giving up the farm for a safety. Can't remember the last time a safety won the SB MVP

When was the last time a LT won the mvp?

If they had asked for Smith for Adams straight up, I probably have to think about that one.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Yea Im sure he is not glad to have a proven winner on his team that just so happens to know our defense better than anyone on our team not named Kris. He shouldnt be excited at all about that. Fibs I tell ya!!!
giphy.gif