Benched
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iKMdfUMU

------------------------------------------

2008mockversion3-apr13.gif

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Why would a team who has LaDainian Tomlinson use a 1st round pick on a R.B.????????????????????

Plus the Chiefs arent' going C.B. in round 1 at pick #5 either, I can't see the Pats passing on Gholston either.

The Saints just got Jonathan Vilma and have Dan MOrgan, not sure they use their 1st also on a L.B.!

Plus why would the Panthers take a D.E. with Julius Peppers and Mike Rucker at D.E.?

I'll give this mock a D because of the above reasons!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2034174 said:
No one is gonna bash me on the Titans and Chargers picks?

No, but I'll bash you for the Stewart pick!

Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
i doubt the pats take a corner. they're about pressure more than coverage.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2034174 said:

SEE ABOVE, directly ABOVE your post that says this, I BASHED YOU for BOTH OF THEM, are you BLIND TOO?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Rampage;2034202 said:

Quick w/o looking it up, who are the pats top 2 corners? For a bonus point who's the nickel CB?

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;2034208 said:
Quick w/o looking it up, who are the pats top 2 corners? For a bonus point who's the nickel CB?

The pats are always supposedly supposed to take a C.B. in round 1 and never do.
My guess is they take Gholston if he's still on the board and then go C.B. in round 2 and 3, but if Gholston is gone, I could see them taking DRC or McKelvin.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rampage;2034202 said:
It's pretty much consensus now that they're taking a corner at 30. Most likely Cason if we don't take him before.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2034257 said:
It's pretty much consensus now that they're taking a corner at 30. Most likely Cason if we don't take him before.

CONSENSUS BY WHO?????????????
The Packers have two TOP Starting C.B.'s, so there's not a HUGE NEED to use a 1st round pick on another one, so I don't know WHO the consensus is you speak of, unless bonehead fans or some guy in his mom's basement who makes upa mock draft, cause with their starting 2 corners, I can't see them using a 1st rounder on another C.B. since their C.B.'s are old but not that old and not an immediate need at all.

StarHead69

Reaction score
theogt;2034257 said:

What?

:patriots: The "Cheaters" won't take anyone at 30.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2034174 said:

I doubt the Titans take a TE in the first rd, after having signed two via free agency and having alot of issues at WR

I wouldnt be stunned if the Chargers took a RB at all

David

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2034422 said:
I doubt the Titans take a TE in the first rd, after having signed two via free agency and having alot of issues at WR

I wouldnt be stunned if the Chargers took a RB at all

David

I took a little bit of a chance there because I think they signed Crumpler because they aren't all that excited about Scaife because he's not a game breaker by any means. Crumpler also has to prove he is still a weapon nowadays because those nicks and bruises he's been playing with for years looked to finally catch up with him last season.

I also think Keller is a special player who could be a 'K2' type of guy who can spread out wide without a problem.

Vince really does need some weapons though.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;2034208 said:
hobbs and they signed a few corners in FA. they got that corner from buffalo i forget his name(i think jabari greer?) he was the one who ripped the ball out of owens hands on that 2 point conversion. i think they signed fernando bryant too. i'll look it up later but they won't go corner in the 1st. especially if they have a shot at golsten or a top DE/LB

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Rampage;2034502 said:
hobbs and they signed a few corners in FA. they got that corner from buffalo i forget his name(i think jabari greer?) he was the one who ripped the ball out of owens hands on that 2 point conversion. i think they signed fernando bryant too. i'll look it up later but they won't go corner in the 1st. especially if they have a shot at golsten or a top DE/LB

I agree about the Gholston part, but I don't think he'll be there when the pats pick

DFWJC

Reaction score
Rampage;2034202 said:

Yep. If Gholsten falls to the Pats, I'll be ticked....and he will be sooo gone.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Is Dustin Keller really going to get picked that high?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2034174 said:

No. I'd be surprised if Stewart lasts that long but I don't know his medical history. Yeah the toe. But what's the data on that.