Reaction score
If Branch falls to 21 and we dont move up to get him I'll puke

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd take that mock.

I think we need more help at corner than we do at WR.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Not bad. If Levi Brown is that close for the taking I wouldn't mind doing it. I still want Meachem more than any CB in the draft, and think WR is our biggest need.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
:toast: cheers

now quit slackin and get to round to........:laugh2:

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
DCFanatic, big fan here of all the work you do. I really admire and appreciate your dedication to the team and the effort you put in sharing your passion.

That being said, here are my comments:

Anderson is a pure DE... there is no LB in him at all.
Adams will go ahead of Anderson.

I know Willis has been climbing up the boards, but I just can't get past the notion that the 49ers take Carricker as their new DRE (and I don't think Willis projects well to a 3-4 ILB).

Where's Anthony Spencer?? And I don't like the Cowboys pick... give me Spencer ;p

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
cobra;1448615 said:
DCFanatic, big fan here of all the work you do. I really admire and appreciate your dedication to the team and the effort you put in sharing your passion.

That being said, here are my comments:

Anderson is a pure DE... there is no LB in him at all.
Adams will go ahead of Anderson.

I know Willis has been climbing up the boards, but I just can't get past the notion that the 49ers take Carricker as their new DRE (and I don't think Willis projects well to a 3-4 ILB).

Where's Anthony Spencer?? And I don't like the Cowboys pick... give me Spencer ;p

Thanks Bro. Yeah Anderson is probably not a LB at all, but I think the Skins will take him as a DE. He has the size they would want in a DE.

I also think Willis will be used by the 49ers the way the Chargers used Donnie Edwards if they get him. Carriker and Willis to the 49ers is just a coin toss IMO. Either one fills a need and should provide immediate dividends.

I can see Spencer going in the 2nd round somewhere. He just doesn't have the name recognition and he's a tweener at 260lbs.

These smaller DE's are going to be pushed around on the next level if they don't bulk up and sometimes teams shy away because that means they may lose some quickness in doing so.

As for the Cowboys. I don't think Jerry can stomach himself taking another LB or DL in the first round here. I say Jerry is going CB, WR, OL or DT if either Okoye or Branch fall that far.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
if either Okoye or Branch fall that far

I dont know, im not so sure Okoye fits the 34.

But if we were on the clock, and he was somehow still on the board, that pick might be really valuable to some team in a trade.

I agree on Branch