DCFanatic Radio - Live at 1pm Eastern

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jcblanco22;2858759 said:
I'm surprised at this banter, although as I said before, I haven't listened yet. However, I thought you and Hos were good friends.
We absolutely are, but even good friends disagree.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2858761 said:
Please don't tell me you liked what you heard yesterday from that presser?

If so you are being a complete homer.

Even homers like Babe Laufenberg were puzzled as to where that presser went and what the message was about.

Uncertainty.

The stadium is going to win us games? lol.

Just stop already.
I liked it tons better than 45 minutes of pissing and moaning about it.

I made comments about several of the things you went on and on about that drove me nuts. I was done in a couple of minutes. I certainly didn't need 45 minutes to vent.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2858797 said:
I liked it tons better than 45 minutes of pissing and moaning about it.

I made comments about several of the things you went on and on about that drove me nuts. I was done in a couple of minutes. I certainly didn't need 45 minutes to vent.

More Jerry love.

What's he got on you?

:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2858819 said:
More Jerry love.

What's he got on you?

:D
A football team I am addicted to.

I love you more than him. Get over the jealousy.

Dude, it was painful to listen to.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2858821 said:
A football team I am addicted to.

I love you more than him. Get over the jealousy.

Dude, it was painful to listen to.

The truth hurts, I get it.

It was painful while I was listening to the presser yesterday and slowly but surely I was losing some of that hope I had built up over the past two months.

I have been more optimistic the more we got away from last season.

But listening to them two yesterday was giving me flashbacks, lol.

That's why I kept saying I wished I hadn't listened.

Jerry talking 'X's and O's' for 40 minutes as he's sitting next to the supposed 'head coach' of the team is so frustrating. The one clip I played where he's directing the reporters to ask Wade also about Barber's role this season was such a low point. As if the reporters have to be reminded about who should be talking about the RB rotation.

:bang2:

And Wade. The thumping on the podium, lol.

It's on the players this season. Period, Point Blank!

tchoice23

Reaction score
DcFanatic,
I was saying the same thing about Jerry mumbling, but it pissed off many jerry-homers here

tchoice23

Reaction score
Yesterday's press conference thread. You did something to that thread that nobody could reply anymore.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tchoice23;2858868 said:
Yesterday's press conference thread. You did something to that thread that nobody could reply anymore.
And your feelings are still hurt about it?

Gee...I'm sowwy.

tchoice23

Reaction score
Hostile;2858871 said:
And your feelings are still hurt about it?

Gee...I'm sowwy.

Gee...i dont know why you are giving me that attitude. It was you who was strangely friendly in that thread.

Totally confused by your comment here.

Anyway i was talking to DCFanatic. I am not talking to you. I am listening to his Radio. Dcfanatic opened his radio show with the Press conference fiasco yesterday, and i am totally not interested if you are sowwy

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I must have not listened closely, or something, but I just listened to that PC today and I don't recall Jerry talking X's and O's for anything close to 40 minutes. In fact I don't recall him talking about it that much at all other than answering questions directed to him.

He didn't even answer anything with really anything other than standard, boring, answers and neither did Wade or anyone else in the PC. They were asked about their personal feelings on certain positions on the team and they gave boring, typical, answers to them about how they liked where they were at with those positions and liked the depth and what they wanted to see from the depth.

I'm not sure what about that PC got anyones feelings changed either way. There was nothing in it to excite anyone or to change any feeling about anything the last several months. It was all standard BS.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tchoice23;2858887 said:
Gee...i dont know why you are giving me that attitude. It was you who was strangely friendly in that thread.

Totally confused by your comment here.

Anyway i was talking to DCFanatic. I am not talking to you. I am listening to his Radio. Dcfanatic opened his radio show with the Press conference fiasco yesterday, and i am totally not interested if you are sowwy
I generally am friendly. I do get tired of hearing people piss and moan and frequently will speak my mind. It usually hurts widdle feewings. At which point being the nice guy I am I apologize and say I'm sowwy.

tchoice23

Reaction score
Hostile;2858896 said:
I generally am friendly. I do get tired of hearing people piss and moan and frequently will speak my mind. It usually hurts widdle feewings. At which point being the nice guy I am I apologize and say I'm sowwy.

Already Tired! I thought you old folks were used to it and immune!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tchoice23;2858911 said:
Already Tired! I thought you old folks were used to it and immune!
Naw it gets my dander up and hurts my rheumatism.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2858889 said:
I must have not listened closely, or something, but I just listened to that PC today and I don't recall Jerry talking X's and O's for anything close to 40 minutes. In fact I don't recall him talking about it that much at all other than answering questions directed to him.

He didn't even answer anything with really anything other than standard, boring, answers and neither did Wade or anyone else in the PC. They were asked about their personal feelings on certain positions on the team and they gave boring, typical, answers to them about how they liked where they were at with those positions and liked the depth and what they wanted to see from the depth.

I'm not sure what about that PC got anyones feelings changed either way. There was nothing in it to excite anyone or to change any feeling about anything the last several months. It was all standard BS.

Jerry was talking WR spots, RB rotations, Romo making less turnovers, etc.

IMO, that's X's and O's stuff.

But it is what it is. Jerry isn't changing and I don't expect him too either.

I just wish he would let the 'head coach' talk first about that stuff. At least give us a reason to think Wade is actually in charge.