DCFanatic Radio - Live First Round Mock Draft - April 7th

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
DCFanatic Radio will broadcast a live First Round Mock Draft on April 7th at 10pm est.

Click the link below for details on how to listen in and also call in and let us know if you like the picks.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hostpag...?show_id=19132

DCFanatic, Hostile, Youngbuck and CowboyJeffR will be the four participants in the draft.

Hope you guys enjoy the show!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I almost thought this was tonight. I forgot it's still Friday and I had a day off.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1448747 said:
I almost thought this was tonight. I forgot it's still Friday and I had a day off.

I'm studying up right now.

I got the #1 slot. Youngbuck is up #2. You are #3 and CowboyJeffR is #4.

Am I gonna take Jamarcus or Calvin? That David Carr signing in Carolina did have an impact on my thoughts.

Should be fun!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bump this up as a reminder for anyone who wants to listen tonight.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Holy overwhelming Batman!

That was a great ride and it was way more difficult than I thought it would be. Too much information for my brain! lol.

I screwed up royally with the Posluszny commentary and it had nothing to do with the pronunciation of his name, lol.

Thanks a million to the guys who participate with me. Hostile, Youngbuck and CowboyJeffR were awesome on the show and trust me it was far from easy to do a live mock first round draft in an hour and a half!

I can't even imagine how hard it must be for these NFL teams to decide who to pick with all the money on the line. Not to mention the future of these kids lives are on the line. Then it comes down to 15 minutes and they have to come up with a name. We were only allowed 2 minutes to get the pick in and at times it was mind boggling because we were also commenting on the previous pick, but it was definitely fun.

Hope you guys enjoyed the show if you were listening. I will post a link to the replay once it's available for anyone that missed it live.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
of course i missed it :(, you all should do a pod cast :)