DCFanatic Radio w/Bryan Broaddus – Live at 10pm est

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Crap. I was away tonight. Broaddus is my favorite. Can't wait for the podcast.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hostile;3169579 said:
Crap. I was away tonight. Broaddus is my favorite. Can't wait for the podcast.

well i was going to send you a message Hostile that DC had the interview, but you didnt reply to any messages i sent you last time on DC interviews, so didnt know if you were interested or not. sorry.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3169948 said:
well i was going to send you a message Hostile that DC had the interview, but you didnt reply to any messages i sent you last time on DC interviews, so didnt know if you were interested or not. sorry.
I wasn't home anyway. So I would have had to listen to the Podcast either way.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hostile;3169950 said:
I wasn't home anyway. So I would have had to listen to the Podcast either way.

oh ok, if you stil want me to, i will send you messages when DC puts up his podcasts shows, sometimes he doesnt put them up till later; Merry XMAS buddy;

oh, i donated again too to your site, but i keep forgetting to mark my handle on the contribution. So, merry xmas, wasnt that much but gave you what i could afford. Go Cowboys!

Oh, by the way did you see the podcast on jagger page of the very verbal Dallas Cowboys Washington Commanders hate song? Its about the 14th video down on the webpage; i dont know how to save podcasts and post them, so i just put the links;

http://www.1053thefan.com/pages/5135367.php?
The Jagger Show

Commanders HATE VIDEO...

*WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO*

Go Cowboys Merry XMas and win sunday night, teaching those Commanders a lesson!

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Hostile;3169946 said:
I am so glad Broaddus brought up how Felix looked against the Saints. This is why he is the best interviews on your show this year and why I look forward to his analysis.

Good show.
:hammer: