DCFanatic Radio w/CZ's Hostile and Danny White - Live at 11pm est

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rampage;2430780 said:
BLASPHEMY! liking Marion better than Emmitt
I don't yet, but the possibility is there when his career winds down.

Rudy

Reaction score
Hostile;2430790 said:

What!? We all love Barber, but outside of the legalization of performance enhancing drugs, the likelihood of Barber coming close to Emmitt's accomplishments is an absolute 0%. We'd love it, but it's just not a possibility. My, how we've been spoiled as Cowboy fans.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I agree with everything Sonnyboy just said. especially about the D with Pacman and Spencer starting.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2430790 said:

IDK i guess it's different for me because I grew up watching Emmitt and being a huge fan. Even if he has a huge career and wins X amount of championship and puts up X amounts of yards Emmitt will still be #1 to me.

Rudy

Reaction score
Is this the real Danny White? And is this message boards Danny White the real Danny White, or just a handle? I'm lost like an Easter egg...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Rudy;2430813 said:
Is this the real Danny White? And is this message boards Danny White the real Danny White, or just a handle? I'm lost like an Easter egg...
not the real Danny White. just the message board Danny White.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Rudy;2430813 said:

:muttley:

Rudy

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2430821 said:

Reason why I ask is 'cause someone was telling me at the Skins game this week that the real Danny White lives in the DC area..

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Rudy;2430813 said:

DaBoys4Life;2430821 said:

Not really Danny White... I just play him on the internet.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
YEAH DC! I want some points and I want a 100 yard wr whether it's Roy,T.O.,Crayton whoever.

Hos, you ain't gonna want Willis after you see what Barber does to him on Sunday.
HERE COMES THE PAIN!