DCFanatic Radio w/Tim MacMahon - Live at 10pm Eastern

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Does Dave post here? LOL, I think dude was a little drunk.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2867717 said:
'It certainly wasn't mine' - LOL.

So now YOUR report is the end all to all training camp reports.

Kitna just said Hurd is having the best camp of all the WR's.

Should I base my thoughts on the QB who has been on the field since camp started and plays QB in the NFL and watches the coaches films of practice...

or

Should I base them off of YOUR report.

Austin only gave himself a 7 out of 10 on his camp work so far.

:lmao:
Kitna also said Patrick Crayton was TJ Whosyourmama and that the Lions would win 10 games. Hurd himself even recognizes that he's the 4th best corner on the chart.

And I didn't claim my report was the "end all to all training camp reports" but I'd certainly put my football acumen ahead of any of the Dallas beat writers covering camp. Regardless, mine wasn't the only report that's given high praise to Austin. To say he hasn't "shown up for camp" makes it look like you're not reading what's being written about his camp.

Not sure why I even try to offer you criticism. You'll just get butthurt and act excessively defensive. Oh well.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2868020 said:
Kitna also said Patrick Crayton was TJ Whosyourmama and that the Lions would win 10 games. Hurd himself even recognizes that he's the 4th best corner on the chart.

And I didn't claim my report was the "end all to all training camp reports" but I'd certainly put my football acumen ahead of any of the Dallas beat writers covering camp. Regardless, mine wasn't the only report that's given high praise to Austin. To say he hasn't "shown up for camp" makes it look like you're not reading what's being written about his camp.

Not sure why I even try to offer you criticism. You'll just get butthurt and act excessively defensive. Oh well.

LOL.

Learn how to read. I said showing up more in camp.

Meaning that he's making more big plays. We all want him to be the big play guy for this offense at the WR spot.

I am not only reading what's been written about him at camp but I have spoken to about 12 people on different occasions and none are saying he's having a better camp than Sam Hurd.

But you love him so of course he's doing great, lol.

He's doing good, not great.

Austin certainly hasn't made anyone forget that the offense is going to miss the deep threat Terrell Owens provided.

And butthurt is what you are that someone didn't read you TC report and run around using it as gospel.

Get over it bro.