DD.com sponsor Docsports writer makes some bold N.F.L. Draft Predictions

johnnyd

Reaction score
Gabe Carimi will be the best first round OT - This is not nearly as strong of a class for left tackles as it has been in recent years. There are still a few good ones, though, and Carimi -- though he won’t likely be the first taken -- could easily be the best.

I love watching this guy -- not only does he contain opposing players, but he’ll frequently drive them 10 yards down the field just because he can. He’s very aggressive, but that aggressiveness is balanced by physical tools and very strong technique. He can start right away, and he’ll start for a long time.

i want him , i want him , i want him! there i said it

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
johnnyd;3864038 said:
Gabe Carimi will be the best first round OT - This is not nearly as strong of a class for left tackles as it has been in recent years. There are still a few good ones, though, and Carimi -- though he won’t likely be the first taken -- could easily be the best.

I love watching this guy -- not only does he contain opposing players, but he’ll frequently drive them 10 yards down the field just because he can. He’s very aggressive, but that aggressiveness is balanced by physical tools and very strong technique. He can start right away, and he’ll start for a long time.

i want him , i want him , i want him! there i said it

Me too. I hope Dallas trades down and then uses the extra pick to move back up into the first. I'd love to come away with a couple of players like Watt and Carimi. They would add talent and toughness to this team.