Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chris-McCain-crush-Tom-Brady.jpg

He does have this going for him....

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Ok. Let's see if he can help. 2 NFL sacks puts him right above Gregory in the Cowboys D line top producers list.

I actually hope they find a " gem" this time. We could use some help.

2 sacks? That's Mayowa territory right there folks. Shocked that he isn't penciled in as a starter by fans and FO. Actually has had a better preseason than Mayowa in all seriousness.

Is a Wilber type player, can play DE and also SAM. But more athletic (4.6 40). But still looks rail thin to me (supposed to be close to 240 but still looks like he did at CAL when he was only 225). Similar length to McAdoo (6'5 vs. 6'7) but has ability to cover TEs. Like Irving, was kicked off his college team for off field issues (conduct detrimental).

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
2 sacks? That's Mayowa territory right there folks. Shocked that he isn't penciled in as a starter by fans and FO. Actually has had a better preseason than Mayowa in all seriousness.

Is a Wilber type player, can play DE and also SAM. But more athletic (4.6 40). But still looks rail thin to me (supposed to be close to 240 but still looks like he did at CAL when he was only 225). Similar length to McAdoo (6'5 vs. 6'7) but has ability to cover TEs. Like Irving, was kicked off his college team for off field issues (conduct detrimental).

Yep, he had a better preseason than guy that just came off injured list and only played a few series in one preseason game. He is obviously much better than Mayowa.

I agree that he is likely a guy that would do what Wilber does....hopefully he would maybe do it better though.

Reaction score
Through camp, he was someone I thought we might have interest in when cuts were made. The Dolphins have some pretty good depth on DL and it was him, Fede and Warmsley that were fighting for last spots. He got traded to New Orleans for a comp pick and then released in final cuts. He is better than Ryan Russell so at least with him and the guy from Minnesota we are at least seeing them try to improve. Still wonder what the deal is with Ryan Davis from Jax.

Good post. I am dumbfounded that Ryan Davis has not yet found a team.

Nirvana

Reaction score
I think Marinelli has something to work with here. Good signing.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Yep, he had a better preseason than guy that just came off injured list and only played a few series in one preseason game. He is obviously much better than Mayowa.

I agree that he is likely a guy that would do what Wilber does....hopefully he would maybe do it better though.

The best ability is availability. Especially on this team of walking wounded. And "walking" may be giving them too much credit.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
the question is, is he a RKG? we need a few more, because those guys bring home the Super Bowl wins. So we need to know.

Reactions: BAT

vaturkey

Reaction score
Looks like a thin dude with little power. Nothing to see hear boys.

visionary

Reaction score

He can't be better than Wilber our "secret weapon" this year

Reactions: BAT

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Ok. Let's see if he can help. 2 NFL sacks puts him right above Gregory in the Cowboys D line top producers list.

I actually hope they find a " gem" this time. We could use some help.
If you do a little research on YouTube about him..

he's interesting..

Mr. Marinelli..

step up and do your thing. This guy is exactly what we could use.

A bit Charles Hayley and a bit Mike Tyson.

He will probably play with a chip on his shoulder.

Love it.