Twitter: DE Demarcus Lawrence reportedly out indefinitely with broken foot

rambo2

Reaction score
All the time yeah. Some players are more injury prone than others. Everyone who watches sports, knows it.
At defensive end, Lawrence, Golston, Anae, and Basham have all been injured this year and the season has just begun.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Tank actually does a lot more than most in terms of community stuff, particularly for kids. No need to feel sorry for him, he’s well compensated for his job, but the signature thing is a little petty IMO when you look at how much he does. D-Law is up there with Carr, Crawford, and Witten in terms of guys that give back. Zeke is actually pretty good too. It’s not always the guys you expect.
Bro idgaf what they do in their free time and with giving back... I need them to be elite on the football field

jnday

Reaction score
The defense is really going to miss the sacks that DLaw doesn’t get. It will be hard for a backup to avoid sacking the QB at some point in the next few games. They need to watch plenty of film to see how DLaw does it.

Cydios

Reaction score
Dak better be ready to throw 70 times this week. Pathetic. We lose one player on defense its over. Well pretty much over if we don't lose anyone on defense:facepalm:
No, we need the run game again to slow the game to give defense rest.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don’t even care about the pass rush. We can blitz LBs and DBs or use smaller rushers from a 3-4 alignment.
I’m more concerned about not getting gashed by the run game.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Wow I'm glad the team isnt full of quitters like some of yall are. Yall want them to be dogs, but act like this to a little adversity lol...

I fully expect us to be just ok, until we get the full team back.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm guessing they'll probably utilize Parsons off the edge frequently on 2nd and long and 3rd down. Really hoping Anae and Armstrong show up. Anyone have Tyrone Crawfords number? What a mess.