DE Harris to Atlanta

kskboys

Reaction score
Harris = Victor Butler

Harris could be useful in a part time pass rushing role, but he quite simply lacks the lateral movement to be consistently disruptive. His 40 time threw everyone off. Speed doesn't necessarily translate to speed around the edges. Harris is just too much of a straightline athlete.

cowboyec

Reaction score
if he had still been on the board...i wonder if they woulda taken him instead of Taco.
i mocked Harris as our pick in that draft.
both have failed to play up to standard....would not have guessed that at the time.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I liked him in the 2017 Draft but he's been a bust...an even bigger bust than Taco

He really has. He has done even less than Charlton and yet somehow Atlanta got at least something in return for him. Taco has now been cut twice.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Draft grades are meaningless until you get a few years down the road. Most were positive on both Taco and Harris.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Harris = Victor Butler

Harris could be useful in a part time pass rushing role, but he quite simply lacks the lateral movement to be consistently disruptive. His 40 time threw everyone off. Speed doesn't necessarily translate to speed around the edges. Harris is just too much of a straightline athlete.
Thats pretty much what he was in Miami, and he wasn't good at it.

He is just simply not a an NFL caliber player

John813

Reaction score
Thats pretty much what he was in Miami, and he wasn't good at it.

He is just simply not a an NFL caliber player

Good college player but lacks the ability to be anything more than depth/STs in the NFL.

Invisible in the 4-3 or 3-4.

Unfortunate, cause he seemed like a real nice person.