DE in the third and fourth

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
I was so busy to deep dive into the draft prospects like years past, who do you see in the third and fourth that Dallas may consider? Just wondering since the craziness of the pre-draft is going on right now.

Sydla

Reaction score
Hall seems to be getting some recent hype.

tm1119

Reaction score
So the moral of the story is don't wait until the 3rd/4th...

We'll be lucky to get someone worth it at 60. Anything after that and you're looking at a guy who probably wouldn't even dress.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
So the moral of the story is don't wait until the 3rd/4th...

We'll be lucky to get someone worth it at 60. Anything after that and you're looking at a guy who probably wouldn't even dress.

This draft class is loaded at DE. There will be a lot of talent into the 3rd.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
Man, I'm really not sure about that. I think this edge class is pretty overrated, personally.

Overrated in terms of depth? Most ratings have about 15 edge guys with a 3rd round grade or better. You don't see that most years.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On the DL, Demarcus Walker, Tanoh Kapassashevitz and then Eddie Vanderdoes (DT) were the guys they brought in.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Overrated in terms of depth? Most ratings have about 15 edge guys with a 3rd round grade or better. You don't see that most years.

The depth is fine, just not a lot of upside at that point. Maybe you get a better Tapper or Damontre Moore in the third, but at that point I'd rather have another secondary player. I don't see a Danielle Hunter or Trey Flowers, for example.