Twitter: DE Randy Gregory set career best stats in 2020

Winonesoon

Reaction score
I'll take any golden carrot I can stash at this point. The forum has turned into mush. I know many want to error on the side of not being a homer but, this place is brutal.

we will survive.
tenor.gif

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Hmmmm I wonder was last year a contract year? I can't believe you guys still support this bozo. He was a classic Jerry throw away a seconder pick. He proved to be exactly what people though. A total bum. Now he plays semi reasonable for one year on the worst defense ever and we can't live without him. Giving this turd of a man guaranteed money is like feeding the truffles to the pig.

817Gill

Reaction score
But, but, but according to Cowboys Zone we would be lucky to get one defensive starter in the draft and we have no money to get free agents. Plus drafting a 6’3 guard would make our offensive line elite again because Tyron will have his head amputated and Collins just had hip replacement surgery.
:laugh::laugh:

tico

Reaction score
Randy Gregory was fun to watch this season.
Come to my place bro we got Cali cush, cookies, or glue

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Hmmmm I wonder was last year a contract year? I can't believe you guys still support this bozo. He was a classic Jerry throw away a seconder pick. He proved to be exactly what people though. A total bum. Now he plays semi reasonable for one year on the worst defense ever and we can't live without him. Giving this turd of a man guaranteed money is like feeding the truffles to the pig.
:lmao:
Some of yall on this site legit make me chuckle

fivetwos

Reaction score
A LOT of things need to happen, obviously, for this defense to be decent in 2021, but Gregory building on this year is definitely a big part of it.

I refuse to count on him because I know the second I do is when he does something dumb.