DE Robert Quinn Signs With The Bears

speedkilz88

Reaction score
It's a push at worst and one guy is 24 and the other is 32.

The difference is Maliek is on the upside and McCoy is on the downside. Like.. The very end..
The difference is McCoy is the better overall player and has been his whole career. Probably a HOF career.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The difference is Maliek is on the upside and McCoy is on the downside. Like.. The very end..

The problem with Collins is that he'll never hit his upside.

He was a big-tease his rookie season.

Yes, that first year, he looked good.

But everything since then has been meh. Either he's injured or underwhelming.

I grant you he could have been a "McCoy".

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I should apologize.

You're not usually wrong... Just usually negative. Sometimes yeah you do get a little too "negative Nancy" for my taste... but to each his own.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I should apologize.

You're not usually wrong... Just usually negative. Sometimes yeah you do get a little too "negative Nancy" for my taste... but to each his own.

I just don't like how they do business.

Band Aid free agents and relying on rookies as our upgrades.

I'd rather be terrible and get to the top of the draft then this constant mediocrity and drafting in the middle and having no playoff success.

I'm so sick of being smack dab in the middle.

Go for greatness and if you fall flat on your face and are terrible then that is great too because we will get high draft picks.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Big question about Floyd's pass rush ability, but he's well rounded playing SLB. The question now is can Quinn play OLB for them? He couldn't for Wade Phillips and has been traded twice when the team switched to 3-4.
Right. He's a hand in the dirt guy. Are they going to play him in nickle,dime,and quarters. 70 million is alot for a situational pass rusher.