De Sean Jackson - free agent - do we go after him

reddyuta

Reaction score
I dont want him,we rarely go Deep and Djax is not a player who wants to play in the slot a lot.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Let him break the other teams back.
Nevermind how he fits into the scheme or the makeup of the player themselves.

He killed us, so we should let him break the other teams back.

Okay then.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
He's a one trick pony and this team isn't all that interested in having someone perform that trick.

No thanks.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
As much as we are all debating this, there is zero chance he goes to Dallas anyways.

We don't have the money. Nor would he have an incentive to take less to come here.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
No.

If we free up money to make a splash FA signing, it better be on defense.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
No to Jackson. Terrible fit. Watch the tape and how much we asked TWILL to block in tight.

If they spend big money on WR, they'll just re-sign Williams. But I think even that is unlikely given the money he'll likely be offered by WR needy teams.

Look for the Cowboys to draft another 6'1+ 200 lbs prototype WR in the early eounds. If any real money is spent in FA it will be on the DL.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Keep seeing people say we can get one in the draft, til the combine we don't even know if any speed is there. From what they say, there might be one. You want an edge rusher, well try to find a WR with elite speed. Hard to find also, but of course not as hard as an elite pass rusher.

MWallace is also supposed to be a free agent.

StylisticS

Reaction score
He's the exact type of receiver we need. He'll be to expensive though. I didn't know that Mike Wallace would be available, though.

John813

Reaction score
In Madden, sure.

However, he strikes me as a "me" player. I wouldn't be shocked if his run blocking is poor.
He is also 30 years old, and has made a living off his speed. Maybe his training/genes are in tip top shape where he won't slow down soon, or maybe he starts slowing down.

Guess there's some bias in my thoughts as he was an Eagle/skin and beat us, cockily, in the past.

jrumann59

Reaction score
i really wonder how much longer his speed will be around, he was super fast now he is just fast. He has had all sorts of leg injuries whether sprains, strains or pulls.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First of all price has to be right.

--------------

Pros - burner who can stretch field , punt returner ( real threat ), weakens rival

Cons - hot dog supreme..... can he handle not being go to guy ( in his mind)

---------------

What do you think ?
Talk about a comedy of errors or comedy of hot-dogging, big mouth WRs with him and Dez together.

You can't have both starting WR be complete morons.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Talk about a comedy of errors or comedy of hot-dogging, big mouth WRs with him and Dez together.

You can't have both starting WR be complete morons.

You covered the cons well. Any pros you would add ?