Dead Man Walking? McCarthy and Moore?

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Never wanted Moore in the first place, so, as soon as he is sent packing with his juice boxes, good by me.

McCarthy doesn't need him. I'm not quite sure why he is still around. Oh wait, I do. The moron for an owner wants him around.

Nolan should've been canned months ago.

Reactions: CWR

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Moore should never have come back. He was Jerry’s way of holding court no matter what MM says. His link to “his way” and it’s a failure. The best thing would to have let MM sink or swim with his “cabin” offense and new knowledge.

CWR

Reaction score
Now really..

Aren't we entitled to some improvement after 12 games?

The phrase above describes what should be happening to McCarthy and Moore.

I mean the chances that both would be fired for their work is remote.

But if Moore gets to remain strictly to help Dak should he return in 2021..

McCarthy is brain dead. Dead man walking.

Moore has accomplished nothing towards Installing the WCO and the offense stinks like a 3 day old fish wrapped in a newspaper sitting in your kitchen garbage.

Get him out of here before he runs this offense into a brickwall.

I can't stand to watch it. Dalton has picked up where Dak left off throwing 5 yd outlet passes on 3rd and 15.

Its disgraceful.

McCarthy needs to leave as well if what we are seeing is the old Packer offense.

No wonder he was fired from GB.

Those fans are laughing their butts off watching us play. It's a comedy..really.

I know we are all hopelessly numb about this team.

I am like Dez. He says he is quiting football after catching the sickness. It's too much anymore.

Poor guy.

He can't even plan a revenge game against us after 2 years.

Got to think he is snakebite like McCarthy and Moore.

:lmao2:

I was willing to give MM the benefit of the doubt. However, it's gotten to the point its become obvious he has nothing to do with any of what he preached. He doesn't run anything. His in game decisions are dumbfounding. When he chooses to be aggressive is typically the most ridiculous times and when he is conservative we are begging to go for it. He misses easy challenges too. So what exactly is he doing besides stinking the joint up? He's shown me nothing for most of a season and I'm sick of him.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I don't care if Moore stays. I won't lose sleep if he goes. I don't think he is the problem but he hasn't exactly been a shining star either. Mike McCarthy needs to go. This team simply has no direction and looks lost week after week. The defense could play with 14 on the field and still stink.

stiletto

Reaction score
Moore and a couple of defensive coaches will be canned.

LOL!! Moore has a Top 10 unit without his starting Tackles and QB. He might be upgraded to HC if anything..It hasn't been amazing without Dak but not the glaring problem by any stretch. Say hello to your league WORST in everyway Defense....

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Moore is Jones’ next boy wonder project otherwise why make MM retain him? Just history repeating itself.

They’ll both be back. Nolan not so much.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dead man aint walking no where.

He's protected by the Grim Reaper https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThZl7Uq5FH7ibiRBr9FZCWQYob6WJyCkxJWQ&usqp=CAU

Cmac

Reaction score
I'm for Kellen Moore being announced as the new NYJ or Jax coach for 2021. Nolan needs to simply get tapped on the shoulder with "Let it go, its over." Fassel…..simply "Bye".

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Have you seen the names across the back of the jerseys on the OL?

If I'm not mistaken, the Cowboys started 4 UDFA's last night.
Yes I saw it.

And I watched that defense, too.

There is no doubt to me if McCarthy had the 2018 team we could have gone further.

But that team is long gone.

As a fan going thru 25 years of failure..I am impatient. I do think this coach and this staff has used the illness and the injuries too much.

This is not rocket science. It's football.

These coach's know they have failed this team and it's fans.

This is the worst team since the 1989 team or the 1960 team.

And Garrett did not leave it that way.

McCarthy has.

Just my 2 cents.

:starspin:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Nolan will be gone after this year

MM will be here next year. You honestly think Jerry would admit he's wrong after one year

Moore...needs to go. Why bring in offensive minded MM to do nothing? He may be one of the worst redzone playcallers I've seen in a long time
Moore has no clue how to score once at the 20.

Last year..this year..the same.

It is unimaginal that Moore is so bad there. You can not win if all we do is die and kick FGs.

Then your kicker misses 3 of 4.

Unimaginable.

:starspin:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerry doesn’t have 4 more years.

hes 78 and he can afford to pocket the contracts.
A few weeks ago Jerry gave MM a pat on the back by saying he is capable of leading the team during Super Bowl time.

Hysterical. Havent come CLOSE in a quarter century and they are worried about that.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Moore should never have come back. He was Jerry’s way of holding court no matter what MM says. His link to “his way” and it’s a failure. The best thing would to have let MM sink or swim with his “cabin” offense and new knowledge.
Agreed, and the way to fix things from here is keep MM but get rid of Nolan and Moore.

Send the message that MM is the top guy, and get the hell off the radio.

I realize the last part is impossible due to massive ego issues and the need to be known, winning football notwithstanding.

Ozone22

Reaction score
McCarthy and Moore are not going anywhere. Now Nolan could be on his way out. I do believe I hear the UHaul trucks backing in. Beep, beep, beep.

9of11

Reaction score
Moore is being groomed for the head coaching position....If we have another season like this next season, Jerry will fire MM and Nolan and Moore will become head coach.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not sure why we are firing Kellen Moore. They moved the ball pretty well against a good defense.

Although, i wouldn’t have a problem clearing out the whole coaching staff. Need a young, motivated, hard nosed coach in there. Problem is, I don’t think Jerry nor Stephen could find that guy
I really thought MM would have the hard nosed approach, but it's not there. Gotta wonder if he just couldn't get the guys he wanted, or if he is lost in the past like Garrett was. Or, if he's just plain lost.