Deadskin Thread that will make u cry ......

Roughneck

Reaction score
here's the bottom line, people. THE DALLAS COWBOYS OWN US RIGHT NOW. it's a fact. it's not a fun thing to admit, but we simply cannot put a string of wins against them to save our souls. i have some family members and good friends who are dallas cowboys fans, and it's not even fun for me right now, because we are not even close to competitive with them. THEY HAVE SIMPLY KICKED OUT BUTTS, AND MADE US THEIR B*%$#.
Best Commanders fan ever.

preacher238

Reaction score
Personally considering how the Cowboys won last season (by terrible officiating in the first game and a lucky late TD pass in the 2nd) I wouldn't have the nerve to show up gloating if I was a pokefan (God Forbid).

You can't count on luck and getting bias/blind refs everytime we play.

This was my personel favorite! They still blame the loss on the officials and think we got lucky! ROTFLOL!!!

kmp77

Reaction score
Lucky throw? He is talking about Vinny dropping back and throwing the ball to an open receive for a td right? How is that luck?

EDIT: Oh wait....after reading what I typed, I guess Vinny actually throwing a TD had to be luck :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Too funny..........now I need to go take a shower. I feel dirty after reading that board ;)

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
kmp77 said:
Lucky throw? He is talking about Vinny dropping back and throwing the ball to an open receive for a td right? How is that luck?

EDIT: Oh wait....after reading what I typed, I guess Vinny actually throwing a TD had to be luck :D

Vinny throwing a TD being lucky...now THAT is funny..

The fact that they are still making lame excuses for the loss is just pathetic

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Too funny..........now I need to go take a shower. I feel dirty after reading that board ;)

Good graphics must have rubbed off on ya huh?..... :D

What I said is true though........Ebay is the only reason Cowboys invade......

I can't wait until the Raven game.....there will be 50,000 skins there :p: :p:

So how do you guys find these threads?.....Are you searching the things I post on or what?