Dean Blandino is a clown

Zordon

Reaction score
Anybody else find it weird how the league continues to make light of this play?

Could you imagine them trolling the Saints for years about the missed PI call last season? Of course not. This league hates the Cowboys, I wish they would just admit it.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Could you imagine them trolling the Saints for years about the missed PI call last season? Of course not. This league hates the Cowboys, I wish they would just admit it.

Frikkin punk!! I wish I could knock his butt out and kick his jaw in with my size 14 Tony Lama boots!!!!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
IMO his has stretched his 15 minutes into a career. He should send Dez a thank you card with a load of cash every year.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The NFL and most of the media attached to it these days is garbage. Living on past laurels and the hope that Goodell moves on.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
It's not like it costed dallas a sb. been over it for years now.

Is kind of dumb to make fun of it though.

Londonboy

Reaction score
"The Amazing Blandino" would be a great name for a Clown who does really boring balloon animals.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

This isn't the league, this is Fox since that's who Blandino works for now. I've talked about how the call was ultimately the correct one but this skit was lame and there's really no point to it since the rule governing the play doesn't exist in that same form. The non-catch will always be part of Cowboys-Packers lore though so it's not like people can expect not to see it when the 2 teams play.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It's not like it costed dallas a sb. been over it for years now.

Is kind of dumb to make fun of it though.

Does anyone really think our defense actually would stop Rodgers the next drive? Rodgers on one leg destroyed our soft defense. That play means nothing for me now. That team was going nowhere. Our best bet to win that game was keep running clock and moving the ball down the field on that drive. Beasley was open underneath that would have moved the sticks.

Dallas is a laughingstock these days. Sure they are the NFL's cash cow but no one respects Jerry or this team. He has turned this once storied franchise into a clown show the last 2 plus decades.

Flamma

Reaction score
I didn't want to rehash this crap, but Mr. part of the ruling aggravated me just now. It didn't look like a catch and the guy wasn't kind of right, it was a catch. It's the obscure rule Dez didn't follow through with. Which is the main reason that rule no longer exists. I also disagree with the ruling even under the old rules. Dez didn't catch it on his way down. Dez caught it and took 3 damn steps before going to the ground. How many does it take before you rule a catch and down by contact? If you stumble for 10 steps and fall is it still an incompletion?