Dean Blandino should resign

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Him being on Jerry's Bus with his son in part was the reason for the screw job yesterday. he and his refs were out to prove that they were not bias when it comes to calls in favor of the cowboys. anything that was close, they were not going to give it to Dallas.(see the Cobb catch in the first half) and it ended up costing the cowboys the game. that was a catch by Dez, and everyone knows it was.yet this replay ref said no. the same replay ref gave Cobb a catch in the first half, and replay showed the ball hit the ground. all this proves is the refs came into this game with an agenda. and so did Dean Blandino. his agenda was to try and prove he was not bias for Dallas. that is why he went along with that disgrace of a call that ended the cowboys season. and that is why he is compromised and should resign.all Cowboys fan should be pissed. this is just not right.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I don't think there is bias. Cowboys are the biggest draw in football. Nothing the NFL would want more than to have them and the Pats in the Super Bowl.

I think the rules are too complicated and leave to much room for interpretation.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Funny you bring this up, it crossed my mind this morning.

1. The ball bouncing off the turf into Cobb's hands was the easiest trap call I ever saw. They called it a catch.
2. The Dez reversal without conclusive proof he wasn't making a football move is just a terrible reversal call.

Pictures all week about Dean Blandino on Jerry's party bus following the picked up flag against Hitchens .

Hmmm you never know.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
we should have been up 20 points on these fools.

the botched end of the first half was a 6 point swing at a minimum.

Every single, stinking, angle of that Murray fumble shows me a 59 yard td if he holds on to the football.

At 21-13, James Hanna has a clear recovery of a Cobb fumble on the kickoff, but Tyler Patmon inadvertently knocks it out of his hands. 3 points at a minimum.

The Cowboys had several chances to bury the Packers, or at least make the dynamics of the 4th quarter significantly different. They failed to do so. missed opportunity after missed opportunity. A damn shame.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
I don't think there is bias. Cowboys are the biggest draw in football. Nothing the NFL would want more than to have them and the Pats in the Super Bowl.

I think the rules are too complicated and leave to much room for interpretation.

That's not the point. the point is the NFL head of refs is compromised. he can't stay on this job. he needs to resign. and the replay needs to be fired for the BS he pulled yesterday. this is just wrong. cowboy fans all over the world deserve better this this disgrace of a screw job.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Funny you bring this up, it crossed my mind this morning.

1. The ball bouncing off the turf into Cobb's hands was the easiest trap call I ever saw. They called it a catch.
2. The Dez reversal without conclusive proof he wasn't making a football move is just a terrible reversal call.

Pictures all week about Dean Blandino on Jerry's party bus following the picked up flag against Hitchens .

Hmmm you never know.

I had a fear something like this would happen. after last week. and i posted it on this board after the Lions game. and i be D--- if my fear came true. this was a disgrace to football and sports every where.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
we should have been up 20 points on these fools.

the botched end of the first half was a 6 point swing at a minimum.

Every single, stinking, angle of that Murray fumble shows me a 59 yard td if he holds on to the football.

At 21-13, James Hanna has a clear recovery of a Cobb fumble on the kickoff, but Tyler Patmon inadvertently knocks it out of his hands. 3 points at a minimum.

The Cowboys had several chances to bury the Packers, or at least make the dynamics of the 4th quarter significantly different. They failed to do so. missed opportunity after missed opportunity. A damn shame.

All that is true. but we were still in the game, and we made a big play that may have won it.and the NFL powers that be, took it away. WHY DID THE REPLAY GIVE COBB THAT CATCH IN THE FIRST HALF? come on. im waiting.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Chuck Noll: "Play better than the refs ref."

I understand the frustration, but I'm not a big believer in blaming the refs. That's just me. I thought it was a shame last week that Detroit and most of America continued to dwell on the officials late in the week, because it detracted from a gutty Cowboys win and performance.

The Cowboys missed some opportunities yesterday, Aaron Rodegers orchestrated 2 tremendous drives (90 and 80 yards). It sucks, but that's football.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I really dont think there is a bias, I think the NFL rule book has turned into the IRS tax codes, no one truly knows what the heck is going with it.

Landing on the ground cant cause a fumble but it can cause an in completion. You have to catch the ball on the way to the ground, unless it is a punt than you can drop it and be down by contact at the spot.