DeAngelo Hall clears waivers

burmafrd

Reaction score
Hall was owned and humiliated regularly. Not just in Oakland but elsewhere. If EVER there was a case of someone being media generated its him.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
burmafrd;2406436 said:
Hall was owned and humiliated regularly. Not just in Oakland but elsewhere. If EVER there was a case of someone being media generated its him.

yeah, and the only thing i like about him is his ''primetime'' imitation. he does it pretty good. lol (THE DANCING PART, THE PLAY IS FAR BELOW)

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
dbair1967;2406165 said:
wow, wish he could sign in time to play for the Skins next week when we show up

Owens, RW, Crayton or Austin would be guaranteed at least 2 or 3 huge plays

CB Hall Considering Commanders

By Jason La Canfora
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, November 7, 2008; Page E01

The Washington Commanders are among the teams free agent cornerback DeAngelo Hall is considering after clearing waivers yesterday, according to his agent, Joe Segal.

Ren

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2406566 said:
CB Hall Considering Commanders

By Jason La Canfora
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, November 7, 2008; Page E01

The Washington Commanders are among the teams free agent cornerback DeAngelo Hall is considering after clearing waivers yesterday, according to his agent, Joe Segal.

pleas let this happen

Fatty_VM

Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v661/payton34smith22/Cowboys/Cowboys2/Cowboys3/colombo-vs-d-hall.gif

:laugh2::laugh2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
LowTech;2406433 said:
More like 2 teams called and one of them dialed the wrong number.

LOL!

And if the Skins get him...oh man. PLEASE let him start next Sunday. I need a HUGE day out of Owens in my fantasy league and he'll be assured 100+ yards and 2 TDs against Hall. I've even got Roy Williams so I could start them both and probably get really good points.

links18

Reaction score
Fatty_VM;2406589 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v661/payton34smith22/Cowboys/Cowboys2/Cowboys3/colombo-vs-d-hall.gif

:laugh2::laugh2:

Wow, he came really close to taking out Witten's Achilles on that landing.....

Fatty_VM

Reaction score
links18;2406696 said:
Wow, he came really close to taking out Witten's Achilles on that landing.....

I saw that too, except Witten pulls that nonchalant leg lift at the perfect time. It kind of reminded me of a horse, or dog shaking something bothersome off their hind legs.

sinner

Reaction score
Ren;2406150 said:
I hope we're not 1 of those 15

I think it's time we stopped throwing good money after bad. We have good players, we just don't have a good team. Coaching is our problem, not not having enough good athletes.

Until we make the proper adjustments in the coaching department, all the pro bowl players in the world won't get us to the playoffs. :bang2:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Fatty_VM;2406711 said:
I saw that too, except Witten pulls that nonchalant leg lift at the perfect time. It kind of reminded me of a horse, or dog shaking something bothersome off their hind legs.

LOL. Yea I like how effortless Witten lifts his leg up. Hilarious.