Dear Dak and Zeke, I hope you studied these sterling QBs and runners this Sunday

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You and a bunch of others would be better off just taking a break from here. You need to just get away from football for a while. It will give you a chance to cool off. Venting frustration on this board doesn’t seem to help most here.

A break?
Well ... would you help me with a GoPhone me monies thing? I would like to travel to the Moldives but have concerns about their bats.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It really is weird. Like I get people are upset but the constant bashing on your own teams players is so tiring right now. I promise we don’t have to do this after every team wins guys.

You are correct.
Fans, let us be happy and love our nitwit players.
12 wins is nothing to squeeze at.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Weirdest era of cowboys fandom ever.

Lusting after other tram's players while crapping on your own.

:facepalm:
But true … stars sucked in the playoff game, look at the Cooper Kupp and Amari cooper, Look at Stafford , Burrow and Dak .

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A break?
Ewll ... would you help me with a GoPhone me monies thing? I would like to travel to the Moldives but have concerns about their bats.

You should revive your bad grammar shtick.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Some might want to invest in some professional therapy. These constant bashing threads targeting Dak aren’t doing anyone any good. I noticed they’re starting to lock some of them.
We should report any dissent, any troublemakers.
Vigilance and feilty, say I!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I give my man a Like because he is my man.
Luv ya, big guy!

Thanks for the love, ya big lug.

Yet, who could resist me, a manly sprite of the word.
th