Dear Dak Haters

cmoney23

Reaction score
I have argued for years on this forum and elsewhere that football is the ultimate team game.

Time and Time again, "internet experts" keep telling me "it's the QB... it's the QB"

Can you "eXpErTs" explain to me how this can be true when the exact same QB in Matt Stafford that "couldn't win a playoff game" is now in the Super Bowl? Could it be that his TEAM is in the Super Bowl and he didn't have that level of TEAM when in Detroit?

How are Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes sitting at home? Could it be that their TEAMS didn't play well enough to win?

Dak is more than capable of going to and winning the super bowl. But HE and the TEAM have to put it all together.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Ummm doesn’t Dak have 3 stud WRs, 2 capable RBs and other weapons? Stafford was still good with Lions. The Lions are a trash franchise. Your comparison really makes no sense. Are you saying we have to give Dak more so he doesn’t wet the bed in a playoff game?

Mahomes has been to 4 AFCCGs and 2 SBs. I don’t get it

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I dont think anyone really disagrees with you. Dak has shown he is very capable of winning games. The issue is Dak needs a great team around him, and that becomes harder to do when he is taking up such a high percentage of the cap. The TEAM has to put it all together, but its getting tougher and tougher to build a team with a QB with a mega contract as well as several players on the back ends of their careers taking on big chunks of cap space as well. That isnt all on Dak, but he doesnt seem to be part of the solution right now either.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I have argued for years on this forum and elsewhere that football is the ultimate team game.

Time and Time again, "internet experts" keep telling me "it's the QB... it's the QB"

Can you "eXpErTs" explain to me ho
w this can be true when the exact same QB in Matt Stafford that "couldn't win a playoff game" is now in the Super Bowl? Could it be that his TEAM is in the Super Bowl and he didn't have that level of TEAM when in Detroit?

How are Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes sitting at home? Could it be that their TEAMS didn't play well enough to win?

Dak is more than capable of going to and winning the super bowl. But HE and the TEAM have to put it all together.
You mean that Stafford just needed a team to go to the dance? Go figure. And in his first year. omgosh. It is such a team sport.

Mannix

Reaction score
Dak has enough talent around him to go deep in the playoffs....unfortunately, he can't hit the broad side of a barn. And for the 10,000th time....you cannot learn to be accurate....so PLEASE....quit praying and waiting for it suddenly to happen.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
“ITz a TeAm GaMe!”

Quick, who here would take the entire Bengals roster (outside of the QB) over the Cowboys?

The same bum CB we wanted gone (Chido) is going to the SB now that he has a real QB
I would take the Bengals running back, defensive tackles, safeties and receivers. Burrow is just that dude though. If he stays healthy he could be special.

Ken

Reaction score
“ITz a TeAm GaMe!”

Quick, who here would take the entire Bengals roster (outside of the QB) over the Cowboys?

The same bum CB we wanted gone (Chido) is going to the SB now that he has a real QB
QUICK...

who here can explain why the greatest qb's in the league (Mahomes, Rodgers, Allen, Herbert etc) are all sitting home with Dak this week?

These RIDICULOUS brainless arguments about other teams' progression in the playoffs are just exhausting.

Ken

Reaction score
Dak has enough talent around him to go deep in the playoffs....unfortunately, he can't hit the broad side of a barn. And for the 10,000th time....you cannot learn to be accurate....so PLEASE....quit praying and waiting for it suddenly to happen.

YUP...this PROVES EVERYTHING.

You guys are ridiculous.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It’s the difference between the Goff Rams last year and the Stafford Rams this year. The difference between the Winston Bucs and the Brady Bucs. Tebow Broncos and Manning Broncos. When Alex Smith joined the Teamers. When the Ravens moved from Flacco to Lamar Jackson. When the Pats chose Mac Jones over another year of Cam Newton.

It’s a team sport, yes, but the QB’s influence is dramatic.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

Can you "eXpErTs" explain to me how this can be true when the exact same QB in Matt Stafford that "couldn't win a playoff game" is now in the Super Bowl? Could it be that his TEAM is in the Super Bowl and he didn't have that level of TEAM when in Detroit?

If Dallas had Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, Stafford or Burrows under center and the talent this team has on offense, I'd argue they'd be in the Superbowl!

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
QUICK...

who here can explain why the greatest qb's in the league (Mahomes, Rodgers, Allen, Herbert etc) are all sitting home with Dak this week?

These RIDICULOUS brainless arguments about other teams' progression in the playoffs are just exhausting.

2 of them choked (Rodgers and Mahomes) but have won A SB already and are constantly in the Championship game

1 was failed by his Head Coach

1 didnt even make the playoffs but is only in his second season

You’re better than this (I THINK)

CWR

Reaction score

No they can't. All of the sudden Stafford is clutch. The same people were dead quiet when he was 0-3 in the play
“ITz a TeAm GaMe!”

Just looking at the Bengals offense that might not be a bad deal. Those WRs are really good and Mixon is much better than Zeke at this point. The line needs a couple pieces, but SO DOES OURS, unless you buy the PFF nonsense. Not as familiar with the defense, but they were pretty good this year. Clearly they are a better coached team. They are probably a lot closer than perception.

Ken

Reaction score
2 of them choked (Rodgers and Mahomes)

1 was failed by his Head Coach

1 didnt even make the playoffs but is only in his second season
As long as you have one QB/team you can live thru vicariously....all is right in your simp world huh?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
No they can't. All of the sudden Stafford is clutch. The same people were dead quiet when he was 0-3 in the play

Just looking at the Bengals offense that might not be a bad deal. Those WRs are really good and Mixon is much better than Zeke at this point. The line needs a couple pieces, but SO DOES OURS, unless you buy the PFF nonsense. Not as familiar with the defense, but they were pretty good this year. Clearly they are a better coached team. They are probably a lot closer than perception.
Jamarr is better than all of our guys but Higgins and Boyd are no better than Ceedee and Gallup. Mixon is better than Zeke but we also have Pollard.

OL? Who do they have remotely close to Zack Martin or Tyron Smith?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
“ITz a TeAm GaMe!”

That Bengals O-Line is what people here think the Cowboys O-line is.

Burrow has been sacked over 60 times this year lol