Dear Larry

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Did Whale play right guard this year or left? He was a left guard with Green Bay.Rivera was right guard. So why is he on the right side anyway?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas said:
For the record. Adam has never once said in his entire history w/ this board that he was any kind of expert on anything.

Never said he did. He was anointed, just like the Cowboys were anointed "America's Team." Do you really think I'd slam LA based on one still photo? Admittedly, sarcasm is hard to detect on the net.

ravidubey

Reaction score
bbgun said:
Never said he did. He was anointed, just like the Cowboys were anointed "America's Team." Do you really think I'd slam LA based on one still photo? Admittedly, sarcasm is hard to detect on the net.

You gotta somehow let people know sarcasm's involved :)rolleyes: is popular as is are the geek standards </sarcasm> or /sarcasm off.)

If it really was sarcasm, then I, for one, apologize, bbgun. Given the anti-Larry Allen backlash I've sensed here and around Cowboys Nation in general I assumed your post was part of this and so I naturally responded like you didn't have a clue.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
I thought, what his name Commanders OT also got beat for two sacks didn't he or was it only one?

Samuels allowed two sacks, one to Vanden Bosch and one to Stroud. Orlando Pace also allowed a sack to Vanden Bosch.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
bbgun said:
My post was decidedly tongue-in-cheek. I don't need lectures on blocking techniques from so-called salary cap "experts" or anyone else. Chill.

Apparantly you do.

Now, learn the game before you go bashing players.

For the record. Adam has never once said in his entire history w/ this board that he was any kind of expert on anything. People enjoy that he understands the formulas of the cap. They enjoy that he takes the time to break it down for them. Thats why folks ASK him.

So maybe - you chill.

:hammer:

Samuels allowed two sacks, one to Vanden Bosch and one to Stroud. Orlando Pace also allowed a sack to Vanden Bosch.

Vanden Bosch was a beast this year. Amazing what the dude was able to do when finally healthy.

About that Pace sack... He beat Pace inside for the sack (obvious to anyone with two working eyeballs) and the morons doing the game (either Theisman, the fat guy, or both of them) were talking about how he beat Pace to the OUTSIDE. I swear, those guys are freakin' idiots. I'll be watching MNF next season with the mute button on.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
Apparantly you do.

Now, learn the game before you go bashing players.

Ok, that's it. Goodbye everyone. It was nice contributing here while it lasted. Who knew a mere photograph could unleash such insanity?

Cheers.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
bbgun said:
Ok, that's it. Goodbye everyone. It was nice contributing here while it lasted. Who knew a mere photograph could unleash such insanity?

Cheers.

Buh bye.

ghst187

Reaction score
the original pic in this thread is so typical of Freeney...
The second the ball is snapped he runs 8 yards upfield, if its a running play to his side it's wide open. I wonder how many sacks Ware would've had this year if he completely neglected the running game and just ran upfield like Freeney on EVERY play. I think Freeney is a good player but overrated and his stats are inflated because of how the coaches let him rush the QB on every play. It's like watching a VERY old Bruce Smith at the end of his career in washington...he was sooo desperate to get a QB sack and pad his stats that teams could run right at him. The only way he could stop a run to his side was the 1/10 chance that he was trying to use an inside move instead of running upfield 10 yards every other time to try to get to the Qb.
Overrated= individual sacks
Underrated=team sacks