Dear men of the flatlands, for one offseason let go of the Super Bowl fantasy

ESisback

Reaction score
ISIS why do you hate America?
Why were you in Damascus?
Answer, scoundrel of the wilds!

If you think people responding to your trolling means you’re anything beyond a momentary and minor annoyance, you’re incredibly delusional as well. You have ZERO affect on anyone’s outlook, and your fake British quips were worn out long ago.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This response makes no sense whatsoever.
You mentioned an inferno.
That is your inferno for 26 years of futility.
If you wish we can get you a senior citizen helpline for you to figure it out, Edwin.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If you think people responding to your trolling means you’re anything beyond a momentary and minor annoyance, you’re incredibly delusional as well. You have ZERO affect on anyone’s outlook, and your fake British quips were worn out long ago.

But what do you hate America, old boy?
Come back to us from Syria, ISIS!

ESisback

Reaction score
But what do you hate America, old boy?
Come back to us from Syria, ISIS!
Does anyone admire your “clever” little absurdities besides you? Go ahead, PROVE you’re a troll to everyone by responding with some fake British quip that only you laugh at.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Does anyone admire your “clever” little absurdities besides you? Go ahead, PROVE you’re a troll to everyone by responding with some fake British quip that only you laugh at.

Why do you hate America, ISIS????
Why were you in Damascus.
Why do you go by your nom de guerre Hamet. Why did you flee Cleveland?

Hollah. These questions are vitally impotent. heh.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes lads, die-hards of the Cowboys, here's my petition. Do some of you handsome, bland men have the ability to separate blind faith from reality?

The Joneses won't hold the Lombardini Trophy in 2023 in Glendale.
The Boys will be a respectable 9-8 and swagger off the 1-and-out field next season with quotes of "Having to do better as a team."
Blimey! I have been there done that.

Do this instead for one year, me uncultured huddled masses:

Enjoy each game. But
*Look upon personnel moves as future coin. Look for the next JAG who can be converted to the greater good.
*Let us invest another No. 24 pick and a 48th pick and reload the O line -- not for a fantasy Super Bowl appearance in 2023, mates, but for the future.
*Don't live and die by each game. It. Is. A. Game.
*For the future, keep the Mighty Quinn and lose the Peter-Panish offencive coordinator.
*Stack those comp picks and bundle them off to a smart team for personnel o' value.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVWEN5AVmOdS_YLAQXmSDZd5ShFzK03_s8lw&usqp=CAUAlright!
In conclusion, beloved playmates, let us have the fun of playing and not just for the sake of winning.

It is safe to say, in the reality of NFL personnel and coaching, tha a Super Bowl is not in the cards for us next season.
Happy National DNA day.

I think we actually agree on this one. These one year, sell our soul, types have it all wrong. These Cowboys arent winning the SB next year. They werent last year and arent this year. If they do everything right over the next two off seasons then maybe in 2023 our window can start.

Gotta get Zeke off the books and revamp the running game. Revamp the Oline. Complete the rebuild of our new defense. Im actually happy to see them move on from Jaylon, Cooper, Collins. Over prices mistakes. And I'm glad they arent making new ones in FA.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we actually agree on this one. These one year, sell our soul, types have it all wrong. These Cowboys arent winning the SB next year. They werent last year and arent this year. If they do everything right over the next two off seasons then maybe in 2023 our window can start.

Gotta get Zeke off the books and revamp the running game. Revamp the Oline. Complete the rebuild of our new defense. Im actually happy to see them move on from Jaylon, Cooper, Collins. Over prices mistakes. And I'm glad they arent making new ones in FA.
But CRoy, when you compare this team with others, they all seem to be far more talented. There is definitely a problem here

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Then build for the future!
56401-kasablanka-casablanca.jpg

https://makeagif.com/gif/the-beginn...dship-casablanca-66-movie-clip-1942-hd-l69bXo

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
But CRoy, when you compare this team with others, they all seem to be far more talented. There is definitely a problem here

Do not believe him CR! This team is loaded with raw talent.
We just don't coach up or lead well!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Does anyone admire your “clever” little absurdities besides you?

Me mum, before she went to heaven, was delighted with me mirth and humor. The Library Lady and me annoying neighbor admired them. I get likes here every day. I am growing and learning and am someone.
But you know, the people who admire me and me witticisms, at least they are patriots and don't hate America as you, ISIS, do!
If you have complaints, TELL IT TO THE ROYAL MARINES!:angry:

ISIS love it or leave it!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Of course I read your post. I always do.

Your answer was more of a broad generalization, not really sure how to answer it.

Cowboys talent I would say is in the top 1/3 of the league but behind the true contenders.

Jerry doesnt seem to be able to get over the hump and form a complete team. Then you have the coaching issue. I like Quinn, but the other two seem to get out coached often. Far better then the Garrett years, but still lacking the top echelon of coaching.

So we have average coaching and a sub bar GM. That isnt the recipe for titles.

We have gotten lucky over the last 16 years of stumbling upon two very good top 10 QB's. But that luck is still not enough for Jerry it seems.

He does great in drafts, but fails miserably in FA. That includes resigning the wrong guys and overpaying the wrong guys. He also gets fleeced in trades.

So he is good at 1 out of the 3. Again, not a recipe for long term success.

The Dak era is being wasted just like the Romo era it seems. Rinse and repeat.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your answer was more of a broad generalization, not really sure how to answer it.

Cowboys talent I would say is in the top 1/3 of the league but behind the true contenders.

Jerry doesnt seem to be able to get over the hump and form a complete team. Then you have the coaching issue. I like Quinn, but the other two seem to get out coached often. Far better then the Garrett years, but still lacking the top echelon of coaching.

So we have average coaching and a sub bar GM. That isnt the recipe for titles.

We have gotten lucky over the last 16 years of stumbling upon two very good top 10 QB's. But that luck is still not enough for Jerry it seems.

He does great in drafts, but fails miserably in FA. That includes resigning the wrong guys and overpaying the wrong guys. He also gets fleeced in trades.

So he is good at 1 out of the 3. Again, not a recipe for long term success.

The Dak era is being wasted just like the Romo era it seems. Rinse and repeat.
So, I'm lucky enough to be a fan for 60 years. I've seen many seasons where the Cowboys were the top of the class. I've also experienced the GB and Pittsburgh years where we just couldn't beat them, i.e. Ice Bowls and Superbowls.

You are probably right about them being in the top 1/3 of the teams in talent. But as we've seen, that just isn't good enough. And I now firmly believe the FO is the problem. If the two CB's had been there last year, they wouldn't have drafted Micah. That should say it all!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So, I'm lucky enough to be a fan for 60 years. I've seen many seasons where the Cowboys were the top of the class. I've also experienced the GB and Pittsburgh years where we just couldn't beat them, i.e. Ice Bowls and Superbowls.

You are probably right about them being in the top 1/3 of the teams in talent. But as we've seen, that just isn't good enough. And I now firmly believe the FO is the problem. If the two CB's had been there last year, they wouldn't have drafted Micah. That should say it all!

Agreed. And yah, they are the problem. FA is a disaster and if they every make a trade they get fleeced.

Trading a first for Cooper then letting him go for a 5th is Jones admitting he got duped.

Cooper was getting paid 17 million when we traded for him and he is getting 21 million when Cleveland traded for him. Its almost apples to apples and Jones got duped by 5 rounds.

CWR

Reaction score
Totally necessary thread by the OP.

Everyone here has been talking non-stop about a superbowl this very year.

Thank goodness we have such valuable insight here to keep our expectations realistic.

ESisback

Reaction score
Virtually no one is talking about a Super Bowl this year. Most see the problems, and are not expecting much. Some are trying to remain hopeful, which isn’t a popular view. A small handful are actually trying to feed the negative vibe, and that’s not a normal fan. That’s a troll.