Deathstar: Sec 304 Row5?

Nashville_Cowboy

Reaction score
Looking to take my boys on a road trip to the season home opener. Can anyone provide any insight into the view from Sec 304? I've got 3 boys coming with me so I can't afford to give Jerrah all my money though better seats are available.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I appreciate your input.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Looking to take my boys on a road trip to the season home opener. Can anyone provide any insight into the view from Sec 304? I've got 3 boys coming with me so I can't afford to give Jerrah all my money though better seats are available.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I appreciate your input.

304 is in what’s called the silver corners. It’s a nice view and has its own concessions and bathrooms that can only be accessed by other ticket holders in the silver corner sections. I personally love the view from the silver corners

Nashville_Cowboy

Reaction score
304 is in what’s called the silver corners. It’s a nice view and has its own concessions and bathrooms that can only be accessed by other ticket holders in the silver corner sections. I personally love the view from the silver corners

Thanks SoBlue that's what I was looking for - someone who has had some personal experience sitting in this area. I've seen the view from the online sites but real-world feedback is always preferred.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Thanks SoBlue that's what I was looking for - someone who has had some personal experience sitting in this area. I've seen the view from the online sites but real-world feedback is always preferred.

I like it a lot you can see running lanes and routes opening up, how fast they open and close it’s pretty cool

Jkyle

Reaction score
Those are good seats. Corner seats in the 200 and 100 are horrible because you're lower to the field and the perspective is compromised.
No issue with that in the 300 level.
You may not have a great view of the big video screen but that could be a good thing because y'all won't be distracted by it and can focus more on the action on the field.

Nashville_Cowboy

Reaction score
Those are good seats. Corner seats in the 200 and 100 are horrible because you're lower to the field and the perspective is compromised.
No issue with that in the 300 level.
You may not have a great view of the big video screen but that could be a good thing because y'all won't be distracted by it and can focus more on the action on the field.

Good input Jkyle...thank you

Xelda

Reaction score
I haven't been to AT&T Stadium, so I'm no help. I can however wish you and your boys a good trip, lots of fun and bragging rights after the game. Go Cowboys!