December Atlanta Game

Reaction score
Hey fellow Cowboy fans I'll be in the Atlanta area come December and some friends and I will be at the Falcons vs. Cowboys game on the 16th and I was wondering who will be traveling to that game?

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I think this has been brought up like 10 times in the last few weeks.

that said, i live in atlanta so of course i'll be on the 50 yard line. I talked my falcons friends into sellin me there season ticket for that game

Reaction score
Ok yeah my company will be down there in Atlanta so we'll have a good seat around or about the 50 yard line.

Wimbo

Reaction score
I tried to buy 7 tickets, but Ticketmaster sold out in less than two minutes. Amazingly, there are hundreds of tickets available at StubHub. Legalized scalping ticks me off. There should be something done about this... when a family can't get seats to a game unless willing to pay double the ticket price via StubHub, there is something very wrong with with the scenario.

Reaction score
Wimbo said:
I tried to buy 7 tickets, but Ticketmaster sold out in less than two minutes. Amazingly, there are hundreds of tickets available at StubHub. Legalized scalping ticks me off. There should be something done about this... when a family can't get seats to a game unless willing to pay double the ticket price via StubHub, there is something very wrong with with the scenario.

Man I completely agree, again it's all about business sadly.