Def Backs get Dallas beat again.

Powerdad23

Reaction score
Newman, Henry...you can count on them getting beat to cost the game every week. Nobody has worse corners than Dalllas.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
:laugh2: they played well for 55 minutes than Wade/Stewart started calling the zone **** again.

1fisher

Reaction score
I believe my dad could make Newman bite on a double move..... and he has two artificial hips!

:laugh2:

Newman hurt us on that play! :bang2:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
they were awesome today, except for a handful of plays. Even though Newman got beat on that long pass, he was still stride for stride with his man.

the pittsburgh secondary left our players wide open all game. Unfortunately Romo had his head up his butt. He forced so many throws, some were intercepted. He missed a wide open Williams in the end zone. In the first half, he was high or long on several passes, where he had open receiviers.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Huh??? You're blaming the corners for the four offensive turnovers and abysmal play calling??? ....because that is the real reason this team lost.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
This loss had nothing to do with the Corners.

Tony Romo threw a boneheaded interception that cost us the game.

I wish people would stop whining about how far back our Corners play. If you watched the game tonight, you will see the Steelers Corners gave quite a bit of cushion as well.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2470636 said:
This loss had nothing to do with the Corners.

Tony Romo threw a boneheaded interception that cost us the game.

I wish people would stop whining about how far back our Corners play. If you watched the game tonight, you will see the Steelers Corners gave quite a bit of cushion as well.

Only difference was that we DIDN'T take advantage of it.:bang2:

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
this thread is as unbelievable as the loss itself.............:bang2:

rob1son

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2470616 said:
Huh??? You're blaming the corners for the four offensive turnovers and abysmal play calling??? ....because that is the real reason this team lost.
I agree, play calling was waahheeeeeeyyyyyyy off today. Very frustrating. It was right there and the team couldn't close it. That seems to be the next hurdle in the development of the team. Can they win a big, tough, physical game when it counts? And so far that is negative ghost rider.

Reaction score
I don't want to hear this BS, the secondary played their butt off including Pacman. People need to get their head's out their *****!

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Newman got beat for the 46 yd pass play on 3rd and 16. That changed the game. He gambled and lost big.

Smith22

Reaction score
This thread after our offense has 10 million turnovers?

This thread after Pacman plays like total dog crap on kick and punt returns?

This thread after our special teams coverage units completely disappeared?

:banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::bang2::banghead::bang2:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
ninja;2471094 said:
Newman got beat for the 46 yd pass play on 3rd and 16. That changed the game. He gambled and lost big.

again, how did it change the game? did you quit watching after that or something?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Smith22;2471103 said:
This thread after our offense has 10 million turnovers?

This thread after Pacman plays like total dog crap on kick and punt returns?

This thread after our special teams coverage units completely disappeared?

:banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::bang2::banghead::bang2:

we truly do have the most ignorant fan base in the NFL dont we?

Smith22

Reaction score
ninja;2471094 said:

The drive resulted in ZERO points. Get real. My lord.

How about the turnovers?

How about the punt return?

How about the FG that bounced off the post and in?

How about the punt that hit our player in the shoe, costing us HUGE field position?

GET REAL.

dacoming

Reaction score
I can't believe you are blaming the secondary for the loss as well as the D played yesterday with all of the turnovers Romo committed. Newman made one bad play which gave them momentum but the 4th down stop should have stopped that. Romo lost this game, period.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Newman was doing what we wanted him to do.

He was playing aggressive. He was looking into the backfield. Nothing wrong with that.

Zone defense when teams need a boost. Bad move.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Powerdad23;2470564 said:
Newman, Henry...you can count on them getting beat to cost the game every week. Nobody has worse corners than Dalllas.

For the most part the defense and secondary did a good job get your head out of your backside. Newman gave up 1 big pass and unless he becomes super man he will at times give up a pass but here is a clue so do all other CB in the NFL. Only thing that cost Dallas the game in Pitt was poor play and turnovers by the offense.