Defense is gonna go on a Slump, Offense will carry this team

Tarheelcowboy

Reaction score
but those two picks that resulted in Two TDS had no thinking to do with the score !
the defense would have been lights out when they were up … right ?
I hope you understand what I’m asking !

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Not with a QB that gives another team 14 points and cannot get 4 yards in 3 tries in overtime.
or a defense that gets 14 point in 4th quarter and gives up 14 and 74 yards rushing....

nah, not with this defense. we scored 28. against a very struggling offense. the defense collapsed. should have never come down to 4 yards, 3 tries and a 3 stupid play calls.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Teams have a blue-print to beat this defense like Broncos did for the offense and will it be down hill from here. The games that are won will be thanks to the running game and the QB.

I like that thought more than the so-called fans here already giving up. :thumbup:I think this game is big. If we lose we might go on a downhill slide. If we win it will propel us. I can see Dak and the offense bouncing back. Rodgers always beats us but scoring 28 points in GB in cold weather, and a 14 point lead, should've won us that game. I hope the D bounces back.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Who took the ball away from the Pack to allow him to get the 14 back that he gave up?
What happened to the competent offense?

Parsons just momma slapped you!!!

Micah makes a promise to Dak

Cowboys LB Micah Parsons said he will see to it personally that the defense doesn't let Dak Prescott down again when he gives the Cowboys a 14-point lead in the fourth quarter

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It has been for 6 years. The defense is nothing without the run gaming keeping it fresh.
DA09, where was the offense in GB? The offense had the ball first in OT and couldn't score. Sorry, I no longer have faith in the offense to carry this team

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Micah makes a promise to Dak

Cowboys LB Micah Parsons said he will see to it personally that the defense doesn't let Dak Prescott down again when he gives the Cowboys a 14-point lead in the fourth quarter

What a silly post ....... Micah has been claiming they are gonna fix the run D for weeks.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Teams have a blue-print to beat this defense like Broncos did for the offense and will it be down hill from here. The games that are won will be thanks to the running game and the QB.
Boy, you're really going out on a limb after our defense has given up 400+ rushing yards in 2 games lol

shabazz

Reaction score
That’s because micah is the best player on this team. It’s him or Martin

and a teams Qb doesn’t have to be the best player. But it better have one helluva running game and defense

we’ve got one of them and the other not so much

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Not a lot of confidence in the Offense to carry this team.
Dak seems to come up small in big games.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Good luck having the offense pick up some of the slack if the defense continues to crumble. Since Dak returned to the lineup the Cowboys are scoring more but the offense is still not that efficient. He’s having trouble getting on the same page with a receiver he’s been working with for three years and we continue to commit too many penalties that kill drives. Any sliver of hope the Cowboys have for this season rides on the defense getting back on track and the offense continuing to improve.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If true, then they are frauds, a garbage defense. The whole reason defense wins championships is because defense doesn’t slump like offense can. If the defense is good, there’s no excuse to slump.