Defense is not getting its due

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
This defense is playing extremely well. We haven't given up very many TDs over the last 6 games or so.

It's time to recognize just how well they are playing IMO.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
They have played superb for most of the past month....month and a half....

The only thing that concerns me, and it seems that it may be because of the past is the last 5 minutes....maybe the 4th qtr.

Reaction score
jobberone;2494025 said:
This defense is extremely well. We haven't given up very many TDs over the last 6 games or so.

It's time to recognize just how well they are playing IMO.

They been saying all night how good this D is. 53 sacks leads the league!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimz31;2494047 said:
They have played superb for most of the past month....month and a half....

The only thing that concerns me, and it seems that it may be because of the past is the last 5 minutes....maybe the 4th qtr.

When our offense starts to click again, we'll be so far ahead in the 4th quarter that it won't matter.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Our defense has allowed 1 TD in the past 3 games, and that was on a short field to Pittsburgh when the special teams blew the coverage.

The defense has allowed 4 TDs since Romo's return. Yes, that's 4 TD's in a 5 game span.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2494064 said:
When our offense starts to click again, we'll be so far ahead in the 4th quarter that it won't matter.

I hope you are right and I believe that you are. I just want the defense to play as though we are behind and we HAVE to stop them on EVERY play.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2494057 said:
They been saying all night how good this D is. 53 sacks leads the league!

Yeah. But they aren't saying anything about the number of TDs scored against it in the last 6 weeks nor how well we are stuffing the run. We don't stop the run then we can't rush the passer. They'll be running it. One reason Carolina doesn't scare me.

This defense is playing lights out. I mean an extremely high level.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
they're playing at a championship level right now. I'm so happy about our defense.

robjgrif

Reaction score
All I have heard through the media is how gooooooood the defense is playing!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
First 7 games - 175 points allowed. (And that's againt the likes of the Bengals and the Rams, of all teams.)

Last 6 games - 113 points allowed. (Against the 'Champs' twice and Washington's West Coast offense)

I think it's fairly obvious that Wade should continue calling our defensive plays, not Brian Stewart.