Defense is overrated, chokes (Diggs & Micah) in clutch moment

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Let's face it, Diggs is going to get his picks, but he's also going to give up A LOT OF YARDS PER GAME. Personally, I'd rather have a shutdown corner who is great at dening the ball than a corner with 11 great plays during the year.................

Yah, I will take Diggs. Diggs can shut a guy down if he wants. He is probably taking more chances at this point because he wants to break records.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What was the positive in having the ball with a chance to tie and giving it away at your 30?

The part where you said "having a chance to tie".

Had more then that actually. Had a chance to win outright if the defense gets a stop.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
The defense stopped them before the fumble drive. It was 22-14. They went up 11 right after the fumble

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
They spied him the entire game , basically. Except the last drive. Did you not notice that the pass rush sucked? That’s bc our best pass rusher was spying him the whole game (most of it)

but don’t get it twisted. Cards had an answer no matter where parsons was playing. They schooled Quinn.
The pass rush was stymied by the fact they were all spying on Murray?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Yah, I will take Diggs. Diggs can shut a guy down if he wants. He is probably taking more chances at this point because he wants to break records.
He bit on every move last night. Hell, the wide receivers all got their fishing licenses before the game................

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Diggs & Defense is overrated unit on this team. When Micah and defense faces franchise QBs they can’t close game.

The defense played fine yesterday. Not their best game of the season but containing Kyler is no easy task especially when your offense is going 3 and out 2, 3, 4 drives in a row at times. The defense is not the problem here and will not be the rest of the season.

I don't know what games people are watching if they think this defense is not one of the better units in the NFL. Look around the league, modern defenses are no longer going to stonewall you for 6 points consistently. Generating turnovers, sack, getting off the field on 3rd down regardless of the yards given up, those are the things that matter now and this defense has been very good at them pretty much all year.