Defense must create turnovers

sportsman

Reaction score
In a game that will be as physical than we have played all year. The defense must create a short field for the offense. Weather will limit chances for a 80 yard drive.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
#1 I agree

#2 there may be light snow showers it's not gonna be a blizzard. everybody needs to stop overreacting to how bad the weather will be.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
We do need to continue to get the take aways. Getting 2-3 turnovers in this game would be huge for us.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Rampage;2462821 said:
#1 I agree

#2 there may be light snow showers it's not gonna be a blizzard. everybody needs to stop overreacting to how bad the weather will be.

I don't get what the big deal is about snow anyway. Unless it's a blizzard and you can't see, who cares? Snow is a lot better than freezing rain.

And it's not like north Texas is Miami and it never snows here anyway.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
sportsman;2462814 said:
In a game that will be as physical than we have played all year. The defense must create a short field for the offense. Weather will limit chances for a 80 yard drive.

Nah, the defense must kill Crapfilledburger!

Actually, stop the run and then Crapfilledburger is dead meat. He is a game manager, not a play maker. If he doesn't have his running game, he pretty much sucks ***.